Thread: Dark <ibis.a>, and some other admins.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Dark <ibis.a>, and some other admins.

M 11/13/2010 - 18:26:58: [MANI_ADMIN_PLUGIN] Admin [Dark <ibis.a>] [STEAM_0:0:13896761] Executed : ma_rcon ma_noclip Dark
    M 11/13/2010 - 18:26:58: CONSOLE : noclip user [Dark <ibis.a>] [STEAM_0:0:13896761]
    M 11/13/2010 - 18:26:58: CONSOLE : noclip user [Dark_Ghost0] [STEAM_0:0:35439786]

I hate to lay down the law, but you banned this player the other day for 'hacking' because he was flying around. This is the second time this has happened in about 2 weeks, and it needs to stop. You, along with the other new admins need to unbind your noclip, unbind your permaban keys, and start using the other functions of your admin before you don't even get a chance to.

Freeze, mute, kick. Anything else without good cause and/or proof is likely to get most of you in trouble at this point. You may have been trying to keep the server clean, so I'll give you credit for trying.

You know who you guys are, and you should know what is right and acceptable. I shouldn't need to explain it, since it is your responsibility. Come on guys.

And if you don't know what should be done, get me or a more experienced admin, we don't mind.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 11-15-2010 at 08:44 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.