Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Lord_Taz_ibis.a admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Am I going to need to remove your mute power too? Your already on thin ice as it is...
    Zero I must ask... Is this truly worth the 11 dollars a month?

Haha sorry I just had to.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

2. Default

i think its time for the Ice to crack....

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

3. Default

Yep. Sorry Taz, but all the odds are against you. If you're going to be admin, you need to think things through like an admin should, and that means supporting the players, not having that attitude that "I can be a douche just because I pay $11 a month."

EDIT: Can I please get unmuted?
    Last edited by Naggafin; 11-16-2010 at 01:28 AM.
    The funniest thing I find about you is that you're an immature little shit who rages to the internet thinking they care.

YOU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdBrYfxSXWc

Dawn of War 2 MISHEARD

1. ALIEN BEANS!

2. MY FACE IS MY SHIELD, MY FURY--MY SWORD!

3. LORY IS GLOYALTY PERFECTED!

4. Default

This fuckhead has been a problem since day 1.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    This fuckhead has been a problem since day 1.
    Agreed!!!!!!!!!
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

6. Default

Am I going to need to remove your mute power too? Your already on thin ice as it is...
    i was told to mute him once i joined
    and when you play music for hours on end and evry one tells you to stfu then he should be muted

7. Default

Admins work for the opinion of the general public of the server if only one person has a problem with it..... they can more then easily mute them. We do have a voting system in game. Your job is to keep the people happy in the server not you or just one other person.

8. Default

Bullshit Zero, Everyone is tired of him.
    and he keeps fucking up.

He has to learn the hard way. you ALREADY REMOVED powers.

now time to remove his admin i say.

Anyone against this.
    Please raise your hand.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Admins work for the opinion of the general public of the server if only one person has a problem with it..... they can more then easily mute them. We do have a voting system in game. Your job is to keep the people happy in the server not you or just one other person.
    So muting a mic spammer who refused to stop spamming even when asked to stop is admin abuse?And frankly,I've told Naggafin to stop mic spamming in the past repeatedly,and I recall burning him at least twice as a warning.
    Oh,and there is ALWAYS more than one person who has a problem with a mic spammer,and sometimes player mute doesn't work.

Naggafin probably refused to stop spamming and so Taz muted him,and now the fool came running over to the forums crying "ABOOSE!".Furthermore,I seriously doubt nobody complained,because I'm rarely the only one telling Naggafin to shut up.
    "Plus,I destroyed a world once.But it was a faraway world,so it doesn't matter to you people over here." -Jaqcli from Ar Tonelico 2.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trazen4 View Post
    So muting a mic spammer who refused to stop spamming even when asked to stop is admin abuse?And frankly,I've told Naggafin to stop mic spamming in the past repeatedly,and I recall burning him at least twice as a warning.
    Oh,and there is ALWAYS more than one person who has a problem with a mic spammer,and sometimes player mute doesn't work.

Naggafin probably refused to stop spamming and so Taz muted him,and now the fool came running over to the forums crying "ABOOSE!".Furthermore,I seriously doubt nobody complained,because I'm rarely the only one telling Naggafin to shut up.
    yeah thats the way the world works. someone complains and then evryone agrees even thow they wernt there. but somehow they know that i was in the wrong.