Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Lord_Taz_ibis.a admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trazen4 View Post
    So muting a mic spammer who refused to stop spamming even when asked to stop is admin abuse?And frankly,I've told Naggafin to stop mic spamming in the past repeatedly,and I recall burning him at least twice as a warning.
    Oh,and there is ALWAYS more than one person who has a problem with a mic spammer,and sometimes player mute doesn't work.

Naggafin probably refused to stop spamming and so Taz muted him,and now the fool came running over to the forums crying "ABOOSE!".Furthermore,I seriously doubt nobody complained,because I'm rarely the only one telling Naggafin to shut up.
    Maybe its not really an excuse.
    But apparently he doesnt listen to people without discipline too much.
    Indeed Naggafin spams mic alot. sometimes i dont mind, sometimes i do.

BUT.

whenever I ask him to stop, he does.
    Taz on the other hand is an absolute fucking retard, has no discipline whatsoever, and has no good image on our servers (in my opinion).
    Eventhough people are to listen to an admin.
    I can't blame nagga too much for not listening (may this have been the case).

now on-ontopic.
    muting him for a week is ridiculous, Even for my doing.
    Nagga, may you read this. Next time IF HE ASKS YOU TO STOP, just stop immediately and we wont have to go through this bullshit.

When it comes to mic spam. When I myself am completely fine with it. including the server, i just let it go, but as soon as ONE person complains, i make them stop. wether it be only one person shouldn't matter.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trazen4 View Post
    So muting a mic spammer who refused to stop spamming even when asked to stop is admin abuse?And frankly,I've told Naggafin to stop mic spamming in the past repeatedly,and I recall burning him at least twice as a warning.
    Oh,and there is ALWAYS more than one person who has a problem with a mic spammer,and sometimes player mute doesn't work.

Naggafin probably refused to stop spamming and so Taz muted him,and now the fool came running over to the forums crying "ABOOSE!".Furthermore,I seriously doubt nobody complained,because I'm rarely the only one telling Naggafin to shut up.
    Wow Trazen, seriously? Instead of bitching over something you think happened why don't you go look at what actually happened? You're the most credible idiot ever Trazen. Wow, we just better all fall down to our knees and bow before your never-ending knowledge, holy shit. I think it's time to bring up a chat log. Don't bullshit me on this, if you're going to make an accusation here you need to have proof. I stop when I am told to and am very complaint towards many ibis admins and the general public, ask Blade, Ray, Rob, Pit_Viper, any admin. We've also been over many times what the player list is for and you have just dropped dramatically in my opinion, really, I never knew you were an idiot who also didn't know the ToS. Kinda awkward huh? It's like paying for something without even knowing what you're buying, same type of idiot.

Okay--so I was thinking a little today and I'm hoping Zero will read this. I think an exchange should be in place. If Taz gets his administration permenantly removed I'd be willing to pay $11/monthly. So yay. Everyone's happy. Zero doesn't lose money, the server is free from a dumbass, and we get a lot less complaints. Heck, I might even pay $22/monthly just to get Trazen removed too, also one less dumbass and then it becomes a double victory.

PS
    I think you need to read my signature Trazen, you too Taz.
    Last edited by Naggafin; 11-16-2010 at 11:14 PM.
    The funniest thing I find about you is that you're an immature little shit who rages to the internet thinking they care.

YOU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdBrYfxSXWc

Dawn of War 2 MISHEARD

1. ALIEN BEANS!

2. MY FACE IS MY SHIELD, MY FURY--MY SWORD!

3. LORY IS GLOYALTY PERFECTED!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Maybe its not really an excuse.
    But apparently he doesnt listen to people without discipline too much.
    Indeed Naggafin spams mic alot. sometimes i dont mind, sometimes i do.

BUT.

whenever I ask him to stop, he does.
    Taz on the other hand is an absolute fucking retard, has no discipline whatsoever, and has no good image on our servers (in my opinion).
    Eventhough people are to listen to an admin.
    I can't blame nagga too much for not listening (may this have been the case).

now on-ontopic.
    muting him for a week is ridiculous, Even for my doing.
    Nagga, may you read this. Next time IF HE ASKS YOU TO STOP, just stop immediately and we wont have to go through this bullshit.

When it comes to mic spam. When I myself am completely fine with it. including the server, i just let it go, but as soon as ONE person complains, i make them stop. wether it be only one person shouldn't matter.
    In my defense here, I was never even given notice. Nowhere was I told to stop at all. Nearly the moment Taz joined I was instantly muted for an insane amount of time via admin action. Also--admins or not, they still have a playerlist, and they are still just a regular player, nothing more. Like what was mentioned previously, unless it is actually BREAKING the ToS on the server, there is NO REASON what-so-ever to permenantly mute someone for even a day. I and many other people can attest that I use HLDJ within reason, so therefor it really isn't spamming.
    The funniest thing I find about you is that you're an immature little shit who rages to the internet thinking they care.

YOU

Dawn of War 2 MISHEARD

1. ALIEN BEANS!

4. Default

1st dont dubble post
    2nd i gave you warning but you never couldnt hear b/c you were spaming music.
    3rd. why the fuck are admin who dont play zm and never played with this ass even post here

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    1st dont dubble post
    i lol'd
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

3rd. why the fuck are admin who dont play zm and never played with this ass even post here
    I don't think this is even recognizeable in the english language

No shit, that's why you give text warnings with admin say? Son... I am disappoint... VERY disappoint...

YOU

Dawn of War 2 MISHEARD

1. ALIEN BEANS!

7. Default

1st dont dubble post
    1st - Learn the English language please.
    2nd - Either way a week mute is ridiculous.
    3rd - How do you know they don't play zm and never played with Naggafin? You don't. Get your shit together you sissy la la.
    4th - Why didn't your mom swallow you?

8. Default

I like turtles!

I was starting to post a lengthy response with valid points when I realized that its just a freaking game and if you care so much then its not worth it for me to get involved.

good luck to all of you

9. Default

1st dont dubble post
    Is this even relevant?? I used to play ZM so much when i first joined the servers... so did james, walter, pink, getcha, and many many more that i can't remember... You came along later and started fucking things up... so don't fucking pull that shit and say ZM admins are different then PUB admins and GG admins... We all have our fav servers and just because we go to other servers and play doesn't mean we have to be treated differently by some fucking piece of shit like you who thinks he is the ruler of the entire ZM server you fucking internet guido....

Clone
    Last edited by Clone; 11-17-2010 at 01:36 AM.

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Siege View Post
    I like turtles!

I was starting to post a lengthy response with valid points when I realized that its just a freaking game and if you care so much then its not worth it for me to get involved.

good luck to all of you
    You know I kinda agree with Siege's point. All of this isn't worth our time. Let's just get to the point and get Taz out of here, looks like we've already got a majority vote, no need to go further at all.

YOU

Dawn of War 2 MISHEARD

1. ALIEN BEANS!