Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Lord_Taz_ibis.a admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Naggafin View Post

Okay--so I was thinking a little today and I'm hoping Zero will read this. I think an exchange should be in place. If Taz gets his administration permenantly removed I'd be willing to pay $11/monthly. So yay. Everyone's happy. Zero doesn't lose money, the server is free from a dumbass, and we get a lot less complaints. Heck, I might even pay $22/monthly just to get Trazen removed too, also one less dumbass and then it becomes a double victory.
    I'm not picking sides I just thought I would add that thats hilarious
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

2. Default

my opinion is mute was perfectly acceptable, however a week long mute was ridiculous, 30min-1day is fine. and also if an admin asks or tells you to stop spamming you need to stop regardless of what the people want, the admins keep order for themselves and the people playing on the server.

( If your pissing on the street and a cop tells you to stop are you going to keep going because your friend is cheering you on? if you do your a fucking idiot, just saying.)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post

P.S. - Acolyte's scatman is perfectly acceptable, especially sense he understands to play it rarely and for short periods of time.
    lol. i need to get back to zm when we're on fiddlers green some time for another soccer game
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    lol. i need to get back to zm when we're on fiddlers green some time for another soccer game
    people like u r the reason why zm is so boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    my opinion is mute was perfectly acceptable, however a week long mute was ridiculous, 30min-1day is fine. and also if an admin asks or tells you to stop spamming you need to stop regardless of what the people want, the admins keep order for themselves and the people playing on the server.

( If your pissing on the street and a cop tells you to stop are you going to keep going because your friend is cheering you on? if you do your a fucking idiot, just saying.)
    i would keep pissing.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    i would keep pissing.

then you are a hypocrite for muting naggafin.

unless your mom threw you out and you needed a place to stay, so getting arrested became a viable option to get you off the street, even if you' be in jail.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

then you are a hypocrite for muting naggafin.

unless your mom threw you out and you needed a place to stay, so getting arrested became a viable option to get you off the street, even if you' be in jail.
    ok first they would give me a ticket and i would lol at them b/c who in there right mind would give a ticket to a guy taking a piss. that would be really homo.

8. Default

Well I must admit I'm not one for much spam/flame, but I do have to say i would agree with solar for the first part.
    As for the second part

9. Default

I disagree,the ONLY time Naggafin actually talked was to argue with me whether ARMA II used Binary Space Partioning for it's maps or not.(And it doesn't....)
    "Plus,I destroyed a world once.But it was a faraway world,so it doesn't matter to you people over here." -Jaqcli from Ar Tonelico 2.