Admin's INGAME name: lord_taz_ibis.a
You're INGAME name: Naggafin

Okay, I'm getting seriously tired of this. Taz has been abusing his administration since day one and I am going to bring up this issue, because he does NOT deserve to have admin. After MANY, MANY times of abusing noclip, banning/kicking/muting people without ANY prior warning regardless of whether they were doing a legitimate action or not, and changing the map all fucking day long to whatever he wants without a vote and using unfair and cruel punishment.

(time 11-15-10 (Monday, November 15th, 2010) 11:45PM / 23:45 EST [I hit F5 but my screenshot did not save for some reason, as so I am listing the time.])
I was just playing the ibis ZM server while having vinc_babyman play thru HLDJ on the server, NOT ONE PERSON COMPLAINED and then Taz joins, and all the sudden, without ANY prior warning I get muted for 100535 minutes. That's quite close to a ban just for using HLDJ when not one person had a problem with it. I've had it with Taz's shit. He needs to be out now, no one likes him, I can get several people to atest to this, because the bullshit is over, enough with the games.