Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dont Ask Dont tell

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Dont Ask Dont tell

so me and my roomate got into a pretty heated conversation about the "dont ask dont tell" being lifted from Military Standard.

what do the rest of you for see happening down the road because of this and explain why.

2. Default

i don't give a shit if you're gay or not. shouldn't have any bearing.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ^ pretty much.

4. Default

a gay soldier can shoot just as well as a straight soldier... whats the difference?? just cause he checks out your junk in the showers doesn't mean he wont take a bullet for ya

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

5. Default

It's high time that American military branches join the parts of the 21st century that don't revolve around shooting things or blowing them up. American soldiers serve with openly gay allied troops, and those troops are part of militaries that haven't disintegrated because of homosexuality. Why should the U.S. be taking up the rear, so to speak, in issues pertaining to tolerance and personal freedoms?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Frufflebottoms View Post
    It's high time that American military branches join the parts of the 21st century that don't revolve around shooting things or blowing them up. American soldiers serve with openly gay allied troops, and those troops are part of militaries that haven't disintegrated because of homosexuality. Why should the U.S. be taking up the rear, so to speak, in issues pertaining to tolerance and personal freedoms?
    although, to be fair, it's less "we don't want you" but more "we don't want to hear about it." basically "don't make a huge deal about it kthxbai!"
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    a gay soldier can shoot just as well as a straight soldier... whats the difference?? just cause he checks out your junk in the showers doesn't mean he wont take a bullet for ya

Clone
    +1
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    Agreed.

That shit is stupid and is next to racism.

If gay people aren't allowed, then blacks or asians or mexicans shouldn't be either.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

If they're willing to die for their country- why SHOULDN'T they have the right to do whatever they would wish with their personal life? I've always been against the DADT policy that the military holds here in the USA. It's 100% discrimination against homosexuals and hearkens back to a time when non-white soldiers were kept to their own outfits within the army due to prejudice. Did those same soldiers not die for the very rights they weren't able to fully enjoy? America has always been racist, and discriminatory. Last week it was non-white, yesterday it was women, and today it's homosexuals. People need something to hate/be afraid of or they do stupid things like live their own lives rather than choosing to dictate to others what is acceptable.

Truly, it's deplorable that in this day and age such a thing still exists in a first-world country.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    If they're willing to die for their country- why SHOULDN'T they have the right to do whatever they would wish with their personal life? I've always been against the DADT policy that the military holds here in the USA. It's 100% discrimination against homosexuals and hearkens back to a time when non-white soldiers were kept to their own outfits within the army due to prejudice. Did those same soldiers not die for the very rights they weren't able to fully enjoy? America has always been racist, and discriminatory. Last week it was non-white, yesterday it was women, and today it's homosexuals. People need something to hate/be afraid of or they do stupid things like live their own lives rather than choosing to dictate to others what is acceptable.

Truly, it's deplorable that in this day and age such a thing still exists in a first-world country.
    it has nothing to do with a prejudice but has everything to do with the fact that if a gay person felt likle he wanted to join the military he understood his "loss" and gain at the same time JUST to do what was right. implying as a Homosexual person he was willing to give up his rights in the military as a gay person to protect and serve his country. what the rest of you dont understand who dont know anything other then what CNN tells you.. EVERYONE WHO JOINS THE MILITARY GIVES UP there rights in there contract, PART OF WHICH is vocally saying your gay. (why? not because of some prejudice but because of YOUR GOD DAMN TAX DOLLARS! ... do you want pay 5 dollars more just to make sure homosexual MALEs and FEMALEs have there one barrackes to sleep in because they can vocally announce that they are gay and think so and so in your unit is sexy????? FUCK NO!)

with the new law, (and im almost positive we will be having a mass turnout with recruits after this) would EVEN A HOMOSEXUAL VETERAN want another homosexual who is only joining because he can VOICE a GAY opinion now, in the military... that is the WRONG IDEA entirely. that isnt even the JIST of the issue the rest of the military has.. but looking at a libral point of view...i guess it is.

take some military history or ask a fucking veteran wht he thinks... THEN reply

i have nothing against gays.. personally.. but me being a soldier and knowing that others may be affected by this.. AFFECTS ME and MY performance when the OTHER component dosnt work because of its NEW enviorment.