Thread: sirbuzzkillington - aimbot - ZM server

Default sirbuzzkillington - aimbot - ZM server

its obnoxious hacks
    what else prevails in Zm server......
    2000 tic his toggle turns on thank GOD!
    youll notice it..

but he was alot more cautious after cyber joined without a tag with him saying saying.. "hey cyber"

at end of demo cyber starts to tell everyone who was claiming to have had a demo during my recording vid that "dont let them know admins are joining to ban you' speech.

thanks "V for Vendetta" for takeing 10 min of your time rifling threw Ibis admin groups (cybers ibis.a admin group) in finding an active admin to come ban this guy.

im aware that in the demo i did not use "sb_status" like i should but it was complete obnoxious hacks and upon 30 seconds of joining the server he knew of an admin, i had to act and commit appropriate actions accordingly.
    any further hesitation would of resulted in me not getting a demo period. assuming i cannot rely on the 5 others who claimed they had one.
    the demo

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    its obnoxious hacks
    what else prevails in Zm server......
    2000 tic his toggle turns on thank GOD!
    youll notice it..

but he was alot more cautious after cyber joined without a tag with him saying saying.. "hey cyber"

at end of demo cyber starts to tell everyone who was claiming to have had a demo during my recording vid that "dont let them know admins are joining to ban you' speech.

thanks "V for Vendetta" for takeing 10 min of your time rifling threw Ibis admin groups (cybers ibis.a admin group) in finding an active admin to come ban this guy.

im aware that in the demo i did not use "sb_status" like i should but it was complete obnoxious hacks and upon 30 seconds of joining the server he knew of an admin, i had to act and commit appropriate actions accordingly.
    any further hesitation would of resulted in me not getting a demo period. assuming i cannot rely on the 5 others who claimed they had one.
    the demo
    yeah, i joined the server with my ibis.a tag removed... i didnt bother changing my name at first bcos the last time i played ZM was like a month ago and i rarely play there... i did not expect that half of the server would go like :
    hey Cyber!
    Hey cyberrr!!!
    cyber welcome back!
    finally an admin here!
    sirbuzzkillington : hi cyber..

and then he toggled off because people made it aware that i joined...
    also the fact that mikey used a mocking name containing the hacker's name might have thrown him on guard:P
    but still, the fucker was blatantly toggling, forgot what tic it was on my demo, but he was standin on top of a building ,spraying the shit out of a zombie wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down and far away... and hitting every single time...
    i was relatively pissed off of the fact that people blatantly uncovers an undercover admin and start telling the hacker "hahah u're gonna get banned now!!!" ... while we cant really ban him yet without a demo...
    still , mikey's ban is legit, i vouch for it .

yo mikey!!! did assassin post his demo of you "hacking" ? haHAHAHAHAHAHa
    i love that assassin guy, cracks me up every time
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

yeah never let it be said that while smoking/tired you should talk shit to people. Meh I'm not to small of a man to admit I made a mistake. All though the name thing cyber .... you still had ibis.a attached which is how i knew you were an admin. I otherwise would not have known.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    yeah never let it be said that while smoking/tired you should talk shit to people. Meh I'm not to small of a man to admit I made a mistake. All though the name thing cyber .... you still had ibis.a attached which is how i knew you were an admin. I otherwise would not have known.
    lol no negitive judgments bro i was pretty intoxicated myself. it was just funny. LOL if you had that demo and posted it it would have been a great laugh.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    lol assassin, dnt wry my man, and
    dnt take it as offence that i laughed so hard yesterday, just take it as a compliment that i found u funny :P
    and its weird about my name thing... i removed my ibis.a Tag BEFORE leaving GG.... weird that u could still see it...

but at least we got rid of him tho...

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    lol assassin, dnt wry my man, and
    dnt take it as offence that i laughed so hard yesterday, just take it as a compliment that i found u funny :P
    and its weird about my name thing... i removed my ibis.a Tag BEFORE leaving GG.... weird that u could still see it...

but at least we got rid of him tho...
    to true. hate asshats like that guy. and your welcome for the smile

7. Default

yea i'd suggest you get along with assassin... hes my bro after all.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    freals?

and, strictly speaking, brothers of clanners haven't had the best history here
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    great, now we all die :P
    dnt wry rape, am taking care of u bro :P

but that still wont stop me from having a great laugh if the time is right:P
    now get ur ass in GG so i can make u rage quit for knifing u in deagle another 9 times in a row :P