Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: We need your help!, Take part on a research

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    hey, in all honesty if you hate grinding to get shit done in MMo's and you like hving to actually be smart about how you build your "builds"

try GW out for a bit. next year GW2 is coming out, there promising it to be no grind and player based (you are only as good as you let your self bwe) kinda thing. also its open world, real time.. for example you blow up a tree.. no one else in the world see's that tree .. untill it "grows" back. blow up a bridge.. no one can use that bridge ect.

it will be AWESOME. give it a try xD
    that sounds pretty cool. although i'm wondering how long it would take for the world to just be a smoking crator constantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    that sounds pretty cool. although i'm wondering how long it would take for the world to just be a smoking crator constantly.
    i would assume things would be based in "game time". for example 1 hour in game = 5 min in real life. OR maybe they fix stuff via weekly updates ect.

im pretty stoked. there is a manifesto trailer so far at Guildwars2.com

3. Default

did it theres my imput

4. Default

Me and Tentoes play EVE Online and Counter-Strike: Source at the same time..

So we pretty much like both of them equally..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

I became depressed when I had to say 70+ hours a week

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    I became depressed when I had to say 70+ hours a week
    eye opener? Ball buster?

you are your own worst Critic?

7. Default

I have stickied this thread to make sure it is seen for as long as it is still running.

8. Default

I can't help but get the feeling he/she is trying to "put down" gaming due to the questions asked. It's what ever though, my free time is my... My free time.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hai View Post
    I can't help but get the feeling he/she is trying to "put down" gaming due to the questions asked. It's what ever though, my free time is my... My free time.
    agreed. the questions in here all seem 2 be related 2 addiction, and then it starts asking you personal questions that really in no way have anything 2 do with anything

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    agreed. the questions in here all seem 2 be related 2 addiction, and then it starts asking you personal questions that really in no way have anything 2 do with anything
    They are just seeing if they have any correlations what so ever

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?