Thread: What did you eat for Thanks Giving????

1. Default What did you eat for Thanks Giving????

We all live in different parts of the united state and I think it would be a great topic to find out what other people may eat for there thanks giving.

We have about 30 people going to ours and I know we will have:
    Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Stuffing, Dinner Rolls, Grandmas Potato salad, Moms Seven layer salad, Sweet potato casserole green bean casserole. deviled eggs

Theres much more but I wont know till im there
    Heard my aunt is bringing her red bean and rice dish,

More or less in my family you bring whatever dish your famous for.

Anyways post what unique dish you guys might have for THANKS GIVING
    and happy Thanksgiving

2. Default

30 people dear god! Thats a lot of food!

I'm having: Turkey (go figure), mashed potatoes, corn, cranberry sauce, stuffing, buns, glazed carrots, and last but not least, apple pie!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    30 people dear god! Thats a lot of food!
    yeah I know my dad had a large family 6 sisters and one brother and each one and least 3 kids. Plus family friends. So any of them around TN pretty much come last time i checked there were 3 turkeys and maybe one ham

4. Default

Well, two birds (lol) with one stone....

1- HAPPY THANKSGIVING

2- I'm making Stuffed turkey with old fashioned bread stuffing from scratch (Bells Seasoning) - Butternut squash with butter, cinamon, brown sugar, + fresh ground pepper - Garlic mashed potatos with chives - Cranberry sauce - home made dinner rolls - And to start things off I made a Knorrs spinach dip in a Boule bread bowl using the pieces that I cut out to get hard overnight for dipping - Drinks before, during, and after goes w/o saying

Have FUN all, enjoy friends, family, and life to the best of your ability...

One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

well so far seeing as how its only 3 pm, i've had a bowl of cerial and some goldfish crackers