Thread: We need your help!, Take part on a research

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Exclamation We need your help!, Take part on a research

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to click on this page!

There are many surveys and researches being carried out at the moment, very few of them are trying to understand gamers. But this is about to change!, the psychology community is trying to understand what motivate people to play a game and would very much appreciate your participation.

If you could please give us no more than 5 minutes of your time to complete this survey at www.lsbugame.com you will greatly help the psychology and game community!

Thank you!

2. Default

I gave permission before hand to make this thread. I hope u will all take it.

3. Default

done and done

4. Default

Done however, I enjoy both MMORPGS and FPS D: I chose FPS though I have played mmos for like 6 years longer

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Done however, I enjoy both MMORPGS and FPS D: I chose FPS though I have played mmos for like 6 years longer
    Maybe you should fill out one for both, but check first so we do not mess up the results.

I really look forward to seeing the final report that is generated from all of this data

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Maybe you should fill out one for both, but check first so we do not mess up the results.

I really look forward to seeing the final report that is generated from all of this data
    Well with the exception of toontown, I really dont play mmos as they either fall into the Wow clone trap or just suck, or the new management pissed me off (jagex, im still a mod there XD)

I might try Vindictus though I mean an MMO running on source, sounds interesting to me. hell the whole Nexon - valve relationship is interesting and odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?