Depends on the game

Pub: AK/P228
    GG: AWP/AK
    ZMOD: P90 or TMP/P228 or Dualies
    WCS: P90 or AK/P228 or Deagle

3. Default

To hell with AWP/Deagle/M4/AK whores...

For me:
    Main:M249,Galil,Steyr Aug/Krieg(Excellent for countering AWP-whores and snipers,plus very easy headshots),or the Steyr Scout.(Scout fires MUCH faster than the AWP does,plus you ran faster with the Scout than any other weapon in the game)

Pistol:Five-Seven(20 round clip,fires quick,and one headshot is all it takes) or the P228 Compact.(Very accurate,and fires quicker than the Desert Eagle.)

Sometimes to prove a point,I use the UMP45,which is actually more accurate than all the other SMGs and all the Assault Rifles besides the Steyr Aug and the Krieg.It's a lot more powerful than you think...
    "Plus,I destroyed a world once.But it was a faraway world,so it doesn't matter to you people over here." -Jaqcli from Ar Tonelico 2.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trazen4 View Post
    Sometimes to prove a point,I use the UMP45,which is actually more accurate than all the other SMGs and all the Assault Rifles besides the Steyr Aug and the Krieg.It's a lot more powerful than you think...
    tmp and mp5 are more accurate. p90 is less accurate overall, but throws more bullets downrange, so it's more likely to hit something.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

fave gg weapon(s) imo have to be all the pistols and nade level

6. Default

I dont know it depends on what valve screwed with this week, reciently it seems like the m249 is now kicking ass and taking names, along with the m4 and the 228 is the pistol of choice again.

7. Default

Scout/P228.
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!

8. Default

M249, AK-47, and P-228 do it for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties
    I'd do Fluffy any day.

9. Default

I like pistols in pub games specially in office i love using pistols
    sooo
    <3 Deagle and P228
    If I had to pick a rifle
    M4.

10. Default

Single pump shotty

Just because I like to spray my junk all over people's face

http://www.ibisgaming.com/pub1_stats/weapon.php?id=7

My mission is to single handedly get the shotty over the navy in # of kills on this server

Nade/shotty combo is pretty sick. You toss a nade into a crowded room which takes a bunch of people down to 50 health. Then turn the corner and fire a couple shots. CLEANUP TIME