Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I N P U T on these 2 Games

1. Default

Appreciate all the feedback. Started Fallout NV last night when I got home form work, not in far tho

Still waiting on my CPU for main box that I blew OCing too much *oops* grats $400 mistake

Back in GG soon as season winding down then, (ordinariily at this point ppl would say "LOOK OUT") - Me,, just that I'll be back playing AT GG :P
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

2. Default

I am playing Fallout NV and its sick. You can keep replaying the game and trying new factions and everything. You can keep changing the game aorund with some of the missions you do. Its very fun
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

3. Default

If it's for PC, try adding mods to Fallout NV. It makes the experience even better!

http://www.newvegasnexus.com
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

4. Default

Hating Black Ops atm, leading me to stick with MW2. BO is just being way too laggy atm and until they get that shit fixed no amount of console commands or file loads are going to do the trick for me. Sigh.

I want to get YT a copy of NV when I get his computer fixed .
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    Hating Black Ops atm, leading me to stick with MW2. BO is just being way too laggy atm and until they get that shit fixed no amount of console commands or file loads are going to do the trick for me. Sigh.

if your on console add me, weedyrs

and yeah ive noticed the lag as well... it's weird. games keep dropping and lagging real bad. but it's only been over the past 3 days or so, prior 2 that, it wasn't doing it... kinda weird.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post

Hmm, 0 lag here but then again no inferior equipment either

Just another reason for RAM upgrades !!!

Hell, I can remember when 32m of RAM was the shit and u could run anything! Now if u don't have 2-8 gigs u suck ass :P

I also remember when I played Quake on dialup as a HPB (high ping bitches) vs the LPB (low ping bitches) in CA who got cable 1st! I was dead and still running around then all of a sudden just dropped dead! ROTFLMAO

Now u know why I subscribe to Extreme 50 and get the speeds u see listed below
    Last edited by DeadEyeDeNNi$; 11-19-2010 at 07:57 PM.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>