Thread: [Add] ccb_digdug

1. Default [Add] ccb_digdug

THIS IS THE BEST MAP EVER MADE IN THE WHOLE WORLD EVER!!! Of course it is, because I made it :P I've been waiting for this moment for a long time now. I use to love this map back in the day, and I can't wait to play on it again. Here is the fps link

ccb_digdug

I hope this gets added soon, because I cant wait to play with my friends on IBIS GG server

Thanks
    Want to learn something that will blow your mind?

Click, Watch, and Enjoy

2. Default

Chicken theres something wrong with your map. it got about 75% of the way throught loading it and it just stopped in the middle of "initializing resorces"

3. Default

Did anyone get this to work?

4. Default work?

get it to work? what do u mean? this is the one i made, not the last one that was rejected. this is a completely different map altogether :P please just add it so we can play and have fun on it...lol

Thanks Zero
    Want to learn something that will blow your mind?

Click, Watch, and Enjoy

5. Default

I was confused b/c Kavinsky said it did not work when he tried to play it. I just want to check if anyone has it working before I put it on.

6. Default

Might have been a simple problem with one of the mirrors but I really dont trust fpsbanna that much anymore to give it another go with all 3 of them.

7. Default

+1 for not working. i dont think this is a good map.
    RellikDloc