Thread: hello *again*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default hello *again*

well i used to be a regular here... but i got myself into trouble and had to get things settle out in real life before i could keep playing. I see that the servers have changed deeply, and i'm very satisfied with them. Iv'e been on this server for about a year, on and off and it's still very fun.

I forgot my password to my 1st acount on here, but i just made a new 1, because iv'e made some dumb mistakes in the pass, but got pass them and im ready to move forward.

i also got 1 question, i wont be getting back to my good computer until october, so iv'e decided to buy upgrades for my parents computers. Since it's a 2004 dell, and a piece of shit, im wondering on what i should buy to upgrade it. I don't know much about computers, but i could figure it out, if i hard a little help .

2. Default

Welcome to the forums. Honeslty IMO it would not be worth an upgrade at all, Hell for 500$ you could probobly build a way better one. From what I heard from you InGame that is. I remeber you saying that the specs were pretty pretty low.

3. Default

yeh, they are. I do have a few hundred exttra dollars, but i dont want to build another computer and only use it for 2 months. For when i go back to college, i got my alienware 2.0, waiting for meh. I dont know much about computers, but i know how to put graphic cards, and add ram, and i just need to know what i should get.

4. Default

I wouldnt even bother with upgrading it then lol, October isnt far away and you could save some cash, anyhow what you need depends on what you want to do with it.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    well i used to be a regular here... but i got myself into trouble and had to get things settle out in real life before i could keep playing. I see that the servers have changed deeply, and i'm very satisfied with them. Iv'e been on this server for about a year, on and off and it's still very fun.

I forgot my password to my 1st acount on here, but i just made a new 1, because iv'e made some dumb mistakes in the pass, but got pass them and im ready to move forward.

i also got 1 question, i wont be getting back to my good computer until october, so iv'e decided to buy upgrades for my parents computers. Since it's a 2004 dell, and a piece of shit, im wondering on what i should buy to upgrade it. I don't know much about computers, but i could figure it out, if i hard a little help .
    I have an 05 dell. highest video card it will support is the 8600 gt. bc of the power supply

6. Default

o, kk ty prod. well i dont go back till late october, mind as well buy some updates.

7. Default

Check and see what Grpahics Adpater it takes, Some then Used PCI-E, But I would bet more along the lines of agp if it was a value version. Then again if your only gonna be playing CS:S you wont need much as far as upgrades go. Go look at all the parts and post up the specs so people can give you more informative suggestions. Even with a cheap version 8600 CS:S would play extremely well if the other components are up to par.