Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Four Loko Ban!!!!!!!

Default Four Loko Ban!!!!!!!

So tonight being mostly coherent after 2 four lokos, decided to chug another four loko and sip on a fourth (was induced by the rest of the server) to pretty much explain threw a live experience why me... DJ mikey... would frown upon an alcohol based beverage and help make sure such beverage was banned.

an Experiment one might say.

for starters.. it didnt turn out very well on my part, being the Guinea pig.

p.s. the only reason why this post has some what decent grammar and spelling is because i spent 20min reviewing and spell checking it lol.

so what i ws wondering is what the rest of you think about the drink "four loko" and what you think about it being banned Federally, not state wise.

p.p.s how awesome do you think this drink is xD

p.p.p.s. Joker post that demo here asap.. it has crucial evidence of how BAD this drink is lol.

2. Default

Since people have died from drinking it I will not be trying lol

As far as banning it... I love it that they are so quick to get rid of a drink that has killed a few people but they keep cigarettes around.... *facepalm*
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Since people have died from drinking it I will not be trying lol

As far as banning it... I love it that they are so quick to get rid of a drink that has killed a few people but they keep cigarettes around.... *facepalm*
    it goes past just the deaths and more into the company's tricking a loop hole in the FDA regulations

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    So tonight being mostly coherent after 2 four lokos, decided to chug another four loko and sip on a fourth (was induced by the rest of the server) to pretty much explain threw a live experience why me... DJ mikey... would frown upon an alcohol based beverage and help make sure such beverage was banned.

an Experiment one might say.

for starters.. it didnt turn out very well on my part, being the Guinea pig.

p.s. the only reason why this post has some what decent grammar and spelling is because i spent 20min reviewing and spell checking it lol.

so what i ws wondering is what the rest of you think about the drink "four loko" and what you think about it being banned Federally, not state wise.

p.p.s how awesome do you think this drink is xD

p.p.p.s. Joker post that demo here asap.. it has crucial evidence of how BAD this drink is lol.

You're a Fucking drunk and you need to go to AA and there is already a thread about this dumb drink somewhere

5. Default

four lokos are great.

the only reason some people have died is because they're fucking retards who couldn't keep track of how much they've drunk. and, since they in't "feel" runk, they decided to keep going, an ended up drinking like, 6 four lokos (equals to almost 36 beers)

natural selection at its finest
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    four lokos are great.

the only reason some people have died is because they're fucking retards who couldn't keep track of how much they've drunk. and, since they in't "feel" runk, they decided to keep going, an ended up drinking like, 6 four lokos (equals to almost 36 beers)

natural selection at its finest
    exactly, there's nothing wrong with it (we don't have them up here, so i've never had one, good?) just stupid people, who, without this stuff, would just find another way to kill themselves. lawmakers need to stop catering to the lowest common denominator when they think of this stuff...
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    exactly, there's nothing wrong with it (we don't have them up here, so i've never had one, good?) just stupid people, who, without this stuff, would just find another way to kill themselves. lawmakers need to stop catering to the lowest common denominator when they think of this stuff...
    fucking nanny state. thinking it's for the best to have to hold our hand through life
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    You're a Fucking drunk and you need to go to AA and there is already a thread about this dumb drink somewhere
    i fucked your GF tell she bled

9. Default

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5143

as a response to the ban, they are taking the caffeine and 2 other substance out of the drinks so then they will still be able to produce and sell them.

btw... 1 four loko = near 7 nattys.

and the most ive ever drank was 3 1/2 lokos and i threw up multiple times and dont recall much of that evening.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i fucked your GF tell she bled
    it would be *TILL or UNTIL* she bled u dumb fucking drunk.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5143

^^^here is the other thread look around before you make multiple threads about the same shit, thx for that Holy