2 10.53%
  • Other (Post which server)

6 31.58%
  • Screw Guildwars 2

4 21.05%
Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild Wars 2

1. Default

I really can't wait for GW2, it looks so fucking win.

Either way, they still made bank on GW, the success rate of it was outstanding. I didn't play torchlight...

I just hope they can give 100% full support to the PC version also, and have 2 teams working and keep it entirely separate... no cross platform patches, menus, ect...
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

the first torchlight SUCKED. you missed nothing.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

GW2 really sounds like they stepped it up x 1million since GW and that's awesome. From reading, it sounds like it's going to be a very refreshing MMO experience.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

yeah, from what Ive seen they have deff stepped it up... I Just have been let down with so many MMORPG's... it's hard 2 find the faith these days lol...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    dude, it's blizzard... enough said Lol...

blizzard has made 1 fail game ever, and it never even made release so who cares. blizzard makes SICK games that sell like crazy, D3 will be more than fine. they started with the PC version, later decided shit, we can make a console verison easy and make a shit ton more money, got another team and have them working on it. there's no reason what so ever for it 2 cause any issues for the PC version.... once again... It's blizzard lol...
    Respectfully please keep this hemhem *clears throat* topic related to GW2!
    I think it will be a great game non the less but its sketchy knowing it will be for console as well.

Edit: iv heard rumors and mythical talk about there being a physics engine, in GW2? This engine would add all sorts of cool effects that can be seen in games like Vindictus, but most importantly and what got all the hype to begin with is... if you cast a fireball for example at a target, any other MMO would allow that fire ball to cross throw obstacles to hit you where as GW2 will allow you to literally LOS incoming projectiles to avoid damage.

On another happy note, its supposed to be a very dynamic game in regards to the race warfare. example being "Burn down a tree, that tree is burnt down for every one else until it grows back via game time or is planted by another player"
    Personal reform

6. Default

gw2 makes a lot of promises and i hope it can deliver. they're sure taking their time with it which definitely raises my hopes.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post

Edit: iv heard rumors and mythical talk about there being a physics engine, in GW2? This engine would add all sorts of cool effects that can be seen in games like Vindictus, but most importantly and what got all the hype to begin with is... if you cast a fireball for example at a target, any other MMO would allow that fire ball to cross throw obstacles to hit you where as GW2 will allow you to literally LOS incoming projectiles to avoid damage.
    Not a rumor. Fact.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

8. Default

I only mentioned d3 2 talk about why I will most not likely be playing this game (on topic) everything else I said was in response 2 steamer and yourself...

it's damn near impossible 2 talk about a MMORPG and not compare it 2 others. you can't make a MMORPG thread and think no 1 is going 2 compare it 2 other games and or mention other games as all MMORPG players do is compare everything 2 every other RPG/MMORPG they have played.... perfect example, owns talking about SWTOR and the let down it was... it's what MMORPG players do...

if you're going 2 be a stickler on people commenting off topic, you should prob stay on topic yourself instead of callin me out when I'm replying 2 a post you made...
    Last edited by maynard; 01-25-2012 at 10:28 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I only mentioned d3 2 talk about why I will most not likely be playing this game (on topic) everything else I said was in response 2 steamer and yourself...

it's damn near impossible 2 talk about a MMORPG and not compare it 2 others. you can't make a MMORPG thread and think no 1 is going 2 compare it 2 other games and or mention other games as all MMORPG players do is compare everything 2 every other RPG/MMORPG they have played.... perfect example, owns talking about SWTOR and the let down it was... it's what MMORPG players do...

if you're going 2 be a stickler on people commenting off topic, you should prob stay on topic yourself instead of callin me out when I'm replying 2 a post you made...
    i was not being serious lol. Just an attempt at a funny.

Steamer, it is good to know that it has been confirmed fact. That in its self will make this MMO 100 times more dynamic then every other one out there in regards to survivability and entertainment.
    Personal reform

10. Default

it better be good... the world needs an epic MMORPG...

Maynard - The WCS Guy