Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remake

1. Default Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remake

Don't know about you guys but when FFX came out on PS2, i played it all the time and i still play it sometimes. Logged over 1000 hours in this game and i'm really looking forward for when the HD remake is released on PS3.

FFX-2 wasn't that great with it's combat system but atleast it was a good ending to the FFX story and it seems you get it together with FFX.

Any else really looking foward to these remakes?
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

2. Default

still love it, still play it. Auron is one of my fav characters of the game series.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

I nerd-gasmed over this game when it was released, picked it up on launch day but somehow I never actually finished it. As I recall I was at the second Sin boss fight? I've played them all except XIV but honestly, the last Final Fantasy I actually completed was FFVII - I played that one for hundreds of hours, maybe a thousand, so I guess it was to me what X is to you. I couldn't get into FFVIII (emo much?) and IX came out too close to the PS2's release for me to really get into it. XI was an MMO (I played WoW) and XII was MMOish and mostly forgettable from what I read and heard, XIII I own but have yet to fire up and FFXIV is another MMO and, from what I understand, also a Goddamn disaster of a game.

It has probably been ten years since I touched FFX, but I personally love these HD remastered collections so I'll definitely pick it up and revisit the game at some point. Who knows, maybe I'll actually finish it!

lets not lie, you all love it because you are perv dogs!

I love it too, will it only be releasing for PS3?

Edit: as long as yuna sings to me again, ill be happy :x
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 04-30-2013 at 09:39 AM.
    Personal reform

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jwtemp View Post
    FFXIV is another MMO and, from what I understand, also a Goddamn disaster of a game.

It has probably been ten years since I touched FFX, but I personally love these HD remastered collections so I'll definitely pick it up and revisit the game at some point. Who knows, maybe I'll actually finish it!
    FFXIV was a disaster which is why they removed subscriptions for a while and relocated all the previous dev team, then decided to remake the whole game from scratch (New graphic engine and such) while keeping the previous characters. From what i've played in Alpha and Beta, it's looking great

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    lets not lie, you all love it because you are perv dogs!

I love it too, will it only be releasing for PS3?

Edit: as long as yuna sings to me again, ill be happy :x
    FFX/X-2 will be released in a single disc to PS3 and then separately for PS Vita.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

6. Default

my ps3 is in virgina with my family... I should make them buy there own blu-ray player and take it back sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Personally, FF8 is possibly still my favourite in the series, although FF IX and FF VII come close.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

8. Default

ff9 ftw

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Blitzball...BLITZBALL!!! Fuck yes.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    Blitzball...BLITZBALL!!! Fuck yes.
    They remade FF7 for PC with online features. Imagine if they remade Blitzball with online features? That would be fucking awesome.
    -
    -