Thread: Remove gg_simpsons_desert

1. Default Remove gg_simpsons_desert

Why: we've already got a ton of simpsons maps on the server and this one relies way too much on camping around corners.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Why: we've already got a ton of simpsons maps on the server and this one relies way too much on camping around corners.
    it's actually a decent one.

get rid of simpsons_h1 instead
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Nah its just bad, its always been one of the so so maps, I just really hate this fucking map and I cant really remember what h1 was like right now.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 11-20-2010 at 05:54 AM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    it's actually a decent one.

get rid of simpsons_h1 instead
    niooooooooooo h1 is the only decent simpsons map!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

for fucks sake if its not one of you guys its zero, alright can we atleast agree that this simpsons map should go and if you say yes ill post another thread for it.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3633

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    for fucks sake if its not one of you guys its zero, alright can we atleast agree that this simpsons map should go and if you say yes ill post another thread for it.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3633
    no! both those maps are good! and definately different enough to warrant inclusion
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

simpsons desert is fucking beast, its one of the only gg maps i dont rtv

8. Default

So we've got only 2 people out of a max of 18 possibile people here so thats still about 90% of people who may like this map and who may hate it.

wonder if theres a plug in that counts how many people have rtv'd a map out there.