If there's a way to link the in-game stats to this system:
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/i...85b2527727c6ba

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    If there's a way to link the in-game stats to this system:
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/i...85b2527727c6ba
    it's not?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Well for a time on the GG server i was ranked in the top 3 in terms of that data (skill), but the rank in-game is based purely on wins so i was in the 100's.

4. Default

Well for a time on the GG server i was ranked in the top 3 in terms of that data (skill), but the rank in-game is based purely on wins so i was in the 100's.

!rank =/= rank
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

!rank =/= rank
    ok, !rank is wins obviosuly, and rank is skill based. skill based rank has a fuckload to do with wins, and less so with k/d ratio and other things like that. you can gain rank like a motherfucker if u win a bunch of games in a row. 2nd, both ranking systems (wins, skill) have a slight delay of data transfer from the actual in-game system to the stats page. i won 3 games in a row and had a total of 317 in-game but it did not appear on the stats page for like half an hour. i know this is useless information that most ppl already know, but i just wanted to go over it just in case anybody didn't know.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

!rank =/= rank
    See I thought it was something like that. I always forget which is the good one.

Anywho, a level-based statistic system would seem the best option to me. The win-based system punishes those who play while someone like Fluffy or myself plays.
    Last edited by brett friggin favre; 12-08-2010 at 10:54 PM.

See I thought it was something like that. I always forget which is the good one.

Anywho, a level-based statistic system would seem the best option to me. The win-based system punishes those who play while someone like Fluffy or myself plays.
    so....so you want the noobs to be ranked high?!?!!? you sir, are a moron

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    so....so you want the noobs to be ranked high?!?!!? you sir, are a moron
    I thought that said "mormon" at first. Anyway not at all. It's just a more fair system. If the competition is stiffer when certain people play, other players' ranks will suffer, but a level-based system will allow for good players to be ranked well regardless of when they play.

eh yeah, that might work.