Thread: hmmmmm

Default hmmmmm

two questions...
    i know what the word Quagmire means.. bu my roommates think it means "a riddle"
    am i the dumbass? or are they the dumb asses LOLOLOL

also.. for people who know me in game and how i get when people try to flame against me or even anyone i know in the server.

should i be submissive to roomates and give them the benefit of the doubt after a egg roll which was IN THE MICRO WAVE! and a box of pizza hut pizza which was put back into the fridge empty the benefit of the doubt assuming a food monster who steals exists?

on top of this should i fall submissive to 30min of flame from a douche bag just because i dont want aggressive drama in the house?
    (meaning should i speak out, beat his ass in, or say something tmrw)

p.s. they had come back from the bar when this allllll happened.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    two questions...
    i know what the word Quagmire means.. bu my roommates think it means "a riddle"
    am i the dumbass? or are they the dumb asses LOLOLOL

also.. for people who know me in game and how i get when people try to flame against me or even anyone i know in the server.

should i be submissive to roomates and give them the benefit of the doubt after a egg roll which was IN THE MICRO WAVE! and a box of pizza hut pizza which was put back into the fridge empty the benefit of the doubt assuming a food monster who steals exists?

on top of this should i fall submissive to 30min of flame from a douche bag just because i dont want aggressive drama in the house?
    (meaning should i speak out, beat his ass in, or say something tmrw)

p.s. they had come back from the bar when this allllll happened.
    Tell me more about the eggroll.
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    Tell me more about the eggroll.
    the poor egg roll vanished from the microwave when me and my roomie went for a smoke.

4. Default

the poor egg roll vanished from the microwave when me and my roomie went for a smoke.
    Eggrolls tend to wander, you should keep a better eye on your eggroll. They have a hard time making it on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    Eggrolls tend to wander, you should keep a better eye on your eggroll. They have a hard time making it on their own.
    Really? i will keep that in mind. What about the 2 pieces of pizza?

6. Default

Really? i will keep that in mind. What about the 2 pieces of pizza?
    they never even had a chance.

taken...so soon, so young. who knows what they could have been one day, now we'll never know
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Sorry mikey, i ate the dam thing i was so hungry....drove over and ate that shit...
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

Quote Originally Posted by -blink- View Post
    Sorry mikey, i ate the dam thing i was so hungry....drove over and ate that shit...
    as much as i know its a joke.. it is believable considering you live in my area for rizzles HAHAHAHAHAHA

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    they never even had a chance.

taken...so soon, so young. who knows what they could have been one day, now we'll never know