Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Violent video games and poor people make good solders?!

1. Default Ugh

I hate people who blame the military for everything.
    I have always wanted to join the Army after HS.. i still do. four years left till i can haha.

Seriously.. Everyone blames war for everything, they think "Oh lets have peace not war.. to many people are dieing."
    Yeah buddie.. if we didn't have war.. then the bad guys would be over here kicking our asses...yes many people are dieing.. but they are dieing to make sure the bad guys don't get us..
    I'm seriously sick of it... people need to stfu.. and deal with it.. how about they go over to Iraq and try and live a day there...i would give anything to have a Soldier come home and for me to take his spot so he can have his life back.. i would...yes our soldiers have been over there to long.. they need to pull them back.. but hey.. bush wreaked that.. by sending more troops.. idk if it is bushes fault but for now i blame him..
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

2. Default

You do realize that we sent more troops for the safety of the ones already their and the innocent civilians of that nation. This is why we can now start pulling back because we have have crippled the enemies forces enough to allow the less powerful Iraqi forces deal with the remnants.

3. Smile

I meant way back like when the war first started... yeah i know we can start pulling back now =P
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=215&dateline=12219272  96

4. Default

WOOT! Russia is starting the second cold war! Lets get our arms race on!
    -MBP

5. Default

Ehh.. I read alot about it, seems like a bunch of media crap. (US)Missle Defense here and there, (Russia)we point are nukes at them so you better stop building them. Russian Bombers sighted flying and refueling in cuba..... US bitching about it as if they couldn't already fly over US... IDK...