http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y_5v...eature=related

Well that is the message that I got from it... I think it is a bit crazy and disrespectful to our troops. We have a voluntary army and I like to think that the people who serve in it do it out of dedication to their nation and that the benefits are just that benefits. I also like to think that our military kills well b/c they are trained well, my pocket alone tells me that if all my money is going to train these guys and buy them all the best shit they better dam well kick ass. Also because of the things we learned from Vietnam I like to think that our solders today deal with war much better because of the better psychological training they receive.

I think a lot of these people just do not understand because they have never been in combat and they are just not wired for it. They act like the current society is making it easy for people to deal with killing people. Sorry but we have been killing each other since Cain and Able. We have had wars for thousands of years, the humans that can and could not handle it mostly died out. Think about it, in those days it was live or die if you had some mental issue you got killed and thus less offspring. Evolution has favored those who can handle killing, and thus it is the people that can not comprehend war that are in the minority. Today it is easier than it was in days long past. Your enemy is not being diced to bites 3ft before you, your not gouging his eyes out and then decapitating him. Today you point aim and shoot that is a lot less off a toll on a solder. Also why in the hell would you try to think about what you are doing when at war. That seems like a very very bad idea, the more you try to not think about what your doing to the enemy the easier it is. Why do you want to make it easy, well I am assuming that you want to pull that trigger first and not be the one on the ground...