Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Reasons not to use a shotgun during a zombie invasion

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    The worst kind of zombies are fast zombies...
    D:
    Running people are hard to shoot...
    D:
    Unless you had... THIS.

Full of win ?
    Lol. I wonder if it actually works.
    -MBP

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Lol. I wonder if it actually works.
    Unless you are a 300 pound bodybuilder, I have doubts you'd be able to use it even if it did.

3. Default

I never said it was practical dick face.
    <3

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    See, I was right! AND YOU MOCKED ME! Well no you didn't, but still, that's what I was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you obviously think about zombies way to much walter.
    Inthebutt, any true survivor would have thought about things like this once in their life at least. How to survive, where to survive, what to do when things go wrong, etc. The first step of surviving is being prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    you make me think of this song
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ25-glGRzI
    I want..to MURDER.. her.. She stands for everything that I hate.

As for the minigun, every member in my family owns a truck, and I do know how to mount things.. I just need a minigun now.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 07-24-2009 at 01:58 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Inthebutt, any true survivor would have thought about things like this once in their life at least. How to survive, where to survive, what to do when things go wrong, etc. The first step of surviving is being prepared.
    Your behind than, cause in my safe is a little lock box that already has all my plans for in the event of a real zombie epidemic.

contant's include:

so far I just have in it some cash, list of supplies needed to survive and directions to the nearest underground bunker.

you know what I just realized, we all need to have a house like will smith in his movie, I AM LEGEND.

he survives a zombie attack and those zombies are like the speed zombies in ZM, plus they can think.

scratch that I'm gonna start on plans for one like that.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Your behind than, cause in my safe is a little lock box that already has all my plans for in the event of a real zombie epidemic.

contant's include:

so far I just have in it some cash, list of supplies needed to survive and directions to the nearest underground bunker.

you know what I just realized, we all need to have a house like will smith in his movie, I AM LEGEND.

he survives a zombie attack and those zombies are like the speed zombies in ZM, plus they can think.

scratch that I'm gonna start on plans for one like that.
    Overanalysis alert:

1. Spoon was never attacked at his house
    2. He has a SMG that doesn't run out of ammunition
    3. He has a bionic robot arm.
    4. He has a friendly robot to help him

I don't know how you can prepare for an Irobot-like attack.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by christmas View Post
    overanalysis alert:

2. He has a smg that doesn't run out of ammunition

i don't know how you can prepare for an irobot-like attack.
    d:

D:

D:

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

8. Default

Depending on the zombie invasion, I have plenty of swords I'll be taking with me, or at least my katana and my dagger. I know exactly where a pistol is that my mom kept, and I know where the guns are at my grandparents and uncle's house. Everything might be scattered, but let's face it, it would be on the news unless it started here in Florida, so we'd have time to prepare. And dude, in a zombie invasion, money would be useless. I'd be burning it for fire to keep warm up in the mountains.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

It seems like if a zombie outbreak happened anywhere... it would be in Florida.
    -MBP

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Overanalysis alert:

2. He has a SMG that doesn't run out of ammunition

I don't know how you can prepare for an Irobot-like attack.
    christmas are you fucking retarded or something??

christmas you know your talking about a completly different movie than I am right??

and how can cash be worthless in a zombie invasion, you could use it to pay someone to get in their house, you could use it to by gas, just cause a zombe attack is going on doesn't mean its free gas buddy. you could use money to buy supplies off of someone. money will always be used no matter how terrible it gets james.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-