1. Default

Yes that is what bate does run away in a strategic direction

From what we know on zombie mod, yes

2. Default

Just use this.

Works great on zombies and crab grass.
    -MBP

3. Default

i don tthink in any movie ive seen them swim. also from what we know in zm, a round of shots to the head wouldnt kill them.

4. Default

cool id probably just ride to the dock and debo a nice yacht and chill on it till the zombies starved. a zombie attack would suck in rl, but the thought of that kind of chaos being unleashed kinda makes me want to see an outbreak lol

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    i don tthink in any movie ive seen them swim. also from what we know in zm, a round of shots to the head wouldnt kill them.
    you remember 28 days later,i know you do..im pretty its that movie, anyways theirs the part were he's ditching out on his wife thats stuck in the house when they let that little boy in and the zombies followed him to the house..Remember he ran to the boat at the dock that other guy was trying to run off with and he ended up dying cuz the zombies got in the water. The only reason they didn't win is they can't swim faster then a boat can go.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

6. Default

As A Ninja Im all for a Sword but it seems everyones forgotten an old favorite... a High Power'd Bow Gun! Light weight... doesnt make noise so draws much less attention than any gun or missle and ammo with a variety of deadly tips!!!! Reload depends on the person but could do some major damage to small groups of brain feeders... otherwise I go with build a freakin mech...

Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 08-15-2008 at 01:29 AM.

7. Default

how is it that on zmod that lukey is always the last guy standing, or the first zombie who ends up casuing everyone to get tagged, i guess hes just a master at his
    art

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    I cant remember which whatever of the Dead movie it was but at the ending of one they flee to a deserted island which they think is safe, then all of a sudden 100 or so zombies come out of the woodwork and eat them all, i think they can swim, or maybe there smart enough to charter a boat.

9. Default

i'm pretty sure they turned into zombies on the island is what happened.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

10. Default

Well in all honestly all you need is.....

Game over

Oh and here's another good one, imagine the crowd are zombies