Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread: Reasons not to use a shotgun during a zombie invasion

1. Default

andrew brought up a good point about matching ammo types.

here you go:
    main would be a Ruger 10-22 CRR rifle http://www.survival-gear-guide.com/Ruger-10-22-CRR.html

sidearms would be either a taurus MODEL 94 .22 LR REVOLVER, or a walther P22
    http://www.taurususa.com/product-det...egory=Revolver
    http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/w...04&isFirearm=Y

cheap, light ammo, low recoil, low report, low velocity ensures complete estruction of enemy zed's brain. easy to stockpile before apocalypse occurs due to the price of ammo and ease of storage.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

All u need is a nuke or chuck norris

3. Default

What kind of zombies are we talking about here? L4D common type shit or Resident Evil run your ass off type?

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post
    What kind of zombies are we talking about here? L4D common type shit or Resident Evil run your ass off type?
    Kind that we have in real life

5. Default

well heres a question though, how would each of us deal with a resident type zombie like the bad ones.

anyone remember chainsaw bitch from 5?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Curdy View Post
    well heres a question though, how would each of us deal with a resident type zombie like the bad ones.

anyone remember chainsaw bitch from 5?
    hmmm, well, the ones in 4 were bad enough. but they weren't "zombies" per say. Ganados were the technical term
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

ye figured but in general though for all of resident evil.

8. Default

.22 the bullets bounce in the skull. Its easy to fire. .22 cal shells are the most common on the market.

2ez next.

9. Default

Okay, yeah .22 is great if all you get is headshots. But if we're talking about the crazy fast ferocious zombie type good luck placing ALL your shots in the head. I've been thinking about it and I'm gonna go with a .30-06 with a fat bolt so you can "tommy finger" it.

Also, .30-06 is pretty common. Not as common as 22LR but you probably won't have any trouble keeping stocked, provided you survive.

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post
    Okay, yeah .22 is great if all you get is headshots. But if we're talking about the crazy fast ferocious zombie type good luck placing ALL your shots in the head. I've been thinking about it and I'm gonna go with a .30-06 with a fat bolt so you can "tommy finger" it.

Also, .30-06 is pretty common. Not as common as 22LR but you probably won't have any trouble keeping stocked, provided you survive.

You shouldnt really need THAT much ammunition to begin with. like i had stated before main focus would be tools to help build a sufficent shelter out in the wilderness. Some sort of transportation once you can openly scavange.

Id like a .22 side arm or a 1911 and id take my .30-06 as well. .30-06 is a bit luggy though it terms of being quick on your feet but the 5 round mag is nice.
    Personal reform