Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Reasons not to use a shotgun during a zombie invasion

1. Default

U might be better off just caring a military folding shovel with u.

Also yes that is true and it is all cliffs so anything that comes in will be killed by the rocks.

2. Default

Only problem with the folding shovel is it's shorter (at least the ones I've seen) than a normal shovel.

Found this through google images while looking for an odd picture of a shovel.
    http://www.banterist.com/archivefiles/000150.html
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

3. Default

The wood on that thing can give out and catch file and get water logged and give you splinters (zombie splinters?!)

4. Default

What about a crowbar?

5. Default

I've never used a crowbar, seems like the curved head might get stuck in a zombies skull though.

Has anyone suggested a fire axe yet? That seems like it would be efficient enough.
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

6. Default

Flame Thrower. Just camp inside a gas building and keep refilling tanks until you run out.
    -MBP

7. Default

If I had a backburner and Axtinguisher i'd be set.

Attached Images
    Last edited by lukeydukey; 09-16-2008 at 09:31 PM.

8. Default

I think the living dead might not mind fire also how would that remove the head or kill the brain.

9. Default

well that's why you set them on fire then use the axtinguisher

http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Axtinguisher

crit hit does 195 dmg when attacking somebody on fire =)
    Last edited by lukeydukey; 09-16-2008 at 10:11 PM.

10. Default

Wait your talking about killing zombies still? I thought he had moved onto the eradication of the human species...

(i joke)
    -MBP