Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Reasons not to use a shotgun during a zombie invasion

1. Default

lol i would be right there with you after robing my loal police station for all its guns and ammo and well everything..

2. Cool

Tanks!?! Explosives!?! Loud guns!?!

Come on guys youve all played zombie mod... Its not zombies being smart that gets you killed... most of the time its just about numbers.

Tanks seems cool and all but think about this... you fire one shell taking out what about 20 zombies but how freaking many do you draw to your location. In a rural area you might last a little while if you can keep up a run and gun but lets face it in the city your facing thousands maybe millions.

So thanks in advance for the help... while you are out there distracting them and drawing them all to your location... I will be slipping by un noticed gathering supplies and heading north or to Japan (Japan is one of the few places with a negative population growth just stay away from major cities like tokyo)

Oh and on a side note to really be ready for Outbreak...
    Go Pick up THE ZOMBIE SURVIVAL GUIDE by Max Brooks at your local bookstore! Its a great Read!!!

3. Default

yea but still they wouldnt be able to get in to the tank an plus they wouldnt be able to catch it if the tank ran for what ever reason..the only reason why zombies win in number on the zm server is because there is not any good protection from them...but a tank provides that protection from them...and the mobility to run away!

4. Default

how r you gonna get to the tank? just tell them to wait and not bite at your till you find one and get in it?

5. Default

Well yeah finding a tank would be troublesome. But considering we live on the coast I bet it wouldnt be as hard as you think.

Or hey. You could even scrap the tank idea and go steal a cruise ship and just sail for a couple weeks. You'd still eventually need to refuel. But at least you wouldnt be bothered while at sea. Only trouble you'd have is clearing the 500+ rooms of zombies before setting sail.

But I guess the ultimate fact about this is that if a zombie outbreak ever happened. Noone would survive. Even people with military bomb shelters with TONS of food would die eventually. Our only hope would be a cure.

6. Default

With as much as we bash tv and games and stuff (for not being realistic) maybe it has made us a little more aware of the threat of outbreak...
    If nothing else everyone knows now to shoot them in the head... right!?!

7. Default

I live right near a major weapon testing base for the US. I'll be plenty safe until all supplies run out. Hell, I would bprobably die of old age or smoking related cancers first lol.

8. Default

Its a good thing zombie's dont and never will exist.
    -MBP

9. Default

might not be an official zombie but i could see the government trying to make a cure for a disease with a genetically engineered disease and all hell breaking loose

if any such outbreak occurs ill do my best to get to a Maserati dealership and make away with a GranTurismo S. go out in luxury and i wonder what it would be like to hit a zombie in a $135,000 car going 150mph

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    might not be an official zombie but i could see the government trying to make a cure for a disease with a genetically engineered disease and all hell breaking loose

if any such outbreak occurs ill do my best to get to a Maserati dealership and make away with a GranTurismo S. go out in luxury and i wonder what it would be like to hit a zombie in a $135,000 car going 150mph
    i could so see this happening the goverment or some other private company and then they would just not tell anyone...and i would suspect that hitting a zombie with that car would be much fun..as long as it doesnt break the windshield...lol