Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Reasons not to use a shotgun during a zombie invasion

1. Default Reasons not to use a shotgun during a zombie invasion

So i found this article on reddit talking about why a shotgun is a bad idea during a zombie invasion: Link
    However, I strongly disagree with it because if anything zombie mod has taught me, I:
    a) find a tube with a back and keep shooting
    b) find a vent and start shooting
    c) find a red storage container with a vending machine and start shooting.

Read up and tell me your opinions.

2. Default

The AK would be better as it does more damage(yes it does do more damage in rl)

But I would think that a grenade launcher would work really well, now you may need to reload ever 6 shots but you should be able to take out about 150 per clip. Also I am sure that they make a magazine version somewhere. Also why not have a mech unit for anti zombie or some battle droids. If your going to fight your way out and your home is prepared you should have a mech that the zombies can not penetrate. That has rail guns and missals. Also battle droids would not be targeted by zombies as they are not alive jsut give them some blades and ave them dice ther heads off.

Also the best wepon really is: a carbinfiber samuri sword!
    Why: unlimited amo, light weight, stronger than steel, you can jsut attack them faster than they can get you and in addation you can run away faster.

If you have really advanced tech a light sabor would also work well.

3. Default

Dragon's Tooth Sword from Deus Ex?

4. Default

i just whip my dick out and start slappin zombies around. they want some brain, they can gimme brain ya shmell me.

5. Default

youre sword idea would be cool if they were attacking you at mutlipuple angles, and also endurance would play a big factor.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    i just whip my dick out and start slappin zombies around. they want some brain, they can gimme brain ya shmell me.
    lol!! the zombies will run away cause they don't want to catch heebie jeebies!

7. Default

It really would be attack of the "head" crabs . I laughed so hard reading this.

Anwhow on topic sort of I agree a shotgun could come to good use but there are far better options.

I'll just have lukey go in as bait and shoot some mini nukes at em all. XD

8. Default

Whoever said i'd be running in as bait, I'm running the fuck away.

9. Default