Thread: Banned wtf?

1. Default Banned wtf?

I was banned by Whytboiz <ibis> for telling him "you mad brah" after i killed him.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImmaBustYou_TheTerminator View Post
    I was banned by Whytboiz <ibis> for telling him "you mad brah" after i killed him.
    You were a constant annoyance the whole time you were playing in the server. I'm sure it wasn't a permanent ban.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    You were a constant annoyance the whole time you were playing in the server. I'm sure it wasn't a permanent ban.
    well that right there was a unvalid reason. First of all i wasnt a constant annoyance because i took my mic out. after i plugged it back in you muted me for 5 min which was reasonable..... i was raging but after the mute i only said 1 phrase on the mic to him when i killed him while EVERYONE else was screaming and raging on the mic. after i said it he said something to me so instead i typed it and i got banned.

He had no valid reason to ban me.

4. Default

well that right there was a unvalid reason. First of all i wasnt a constant annoyance because i took my mic out. after i plugged it back in you muted me for 5 min which was reasonable..... i was raging but after the mute i only said 1 phrase on the mic to him when i killed him while EVERYONE else was screaming and raging on the mic. after i said it he said something to me so instead i typed it and i got banned.

If you're looking for fair it comes around about once a year, but the rides are a little overpriced imho.
    Last edited by jssaylor2007; 11-02-2010 at 06:49 PM.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

5. Default

sit the ban out. only advice i can give
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Are you still banned ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fireye View Post
    Fuck grammar, that's not even a word.
    a grammar is an expression in computer theory that defines the characteristics of a language that can be accepted by a given Deterministic Finite Automata, or by a regular expression.

they're annoying, unrelated to the thread, yet SO much better than proof by induction
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    it was a 5 minute ban. QQ
    Your joking right? It wasnt a 5 minute ban. And second of all i dont QQ i pew pew, and still banning someone for telling you "You mad brah" makes u the QQ.

9. Default

Posting in the wrong section.

Still banned?

And Aco, the only reason I'm not deleting your last post is because it was actually educationally entertaining.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Posting in the wrong section.

Still banned?

And Aco, the only reason I'm not deleting your last post is because it was actually educationally entertaining.
    no. hes not still banned.