Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: YourFucked

1. Arrow YourFucked

Yes that is right YourFucked Perry.

By continuing to spam the forums and by creating a fake account just to spam it more YourFucked. You are now banned from the forums and the servers.

As for everyone else you can be fucked too by not following the rules and trying to get the community to fight.

2. Default

I'm so confused now.

People told me that was Carina.

But now it's Perry?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Perry, I am ticked off at such an epic level that I don't know what to say. You are almost as bad as Walter bitching and that's pretty hard to top. So GTFO and don't come back.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I'm so confused now.

People told me that was Carina.

But now it's Perry?
    Whoever told you that was Carina was either joking, or braindead.

5. Default

Hmm other then the Carina pics, (in all honesty it was Hacks drama that should not have be brought here) what did he spam?

Elmo, the pics that were posted were of Carina, Perry went on vacation to Denmark and actually met her

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Hmm other then the Carina pics, (in all honesty it was Hacks drama that should not have be brought here) what did he spam?

Elmo, the pics that were posted were of Carina
    The drama thing I agree with.

Was he that pissed she wasn't hot?

Wow, low blow.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Elmo, the pics that were posted were of Carina, Perry went on vacation to Denmark and actually met her
    Yes, but why would she create a fake account here and make those posts? It makes absolutely no sense, in any way.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    Yes, but why would she create a fake account here and make those posts? It makes absolutely no sense, in any way.
    I don't know.

I don't know the chick.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    I think toasties just misinterpreted when I said it was Carina in the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

I think toasties just misinterpreted when I said it was Carina in the pics.
    I think so too...

My badz.