Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: We need your help!, Take part on a research

1. Exclamation We need your help!, Take part on a research

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to click on this page!

There are many surveys and researches being carried out at the moment, very few of them are trying to understand gamers. But this is about to change!, the psychology community is trying to understand what motivate people to play a game and would very much appreciate your participation.

If you could please give us no more than 5 minutes of your time to complete this survey at www.lsbugame.com you will greatly help the psychology and game community!

Thank you!

2. Default

I gave permission before hand to make this thread. I hope u will all take it.

3. Default

done and done

4. Default

Done however, I enjoy both MMORPGS and FPS D: I chose FPS though I have played mmos for like 6 years longer

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Done however, I enjoy both MMORPGS and FPS D: I chose FPS though I have played mmos for like 6 years longer
    Maybe you should fill out one for both, but check first so we do not mess up the results.

I really look forward to seeing the final report that is generated from all of this data

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Maybe you should fill out one for both, but check first so we do not mess up the results.

I really look forward to seeing the final report that is generated from all of this data
    Well with the exception of toontown, I really dont play mmos as they either fall into the Wow clone trap or just suck, or the new management pissed me off (jagex, im still a mod there XD)

I might try Vindictus though I mean an MMO running on source, sounds interesting to me. hell the whole Nexon - valve relationship is interesting and odd.

7. Default

Well with the exception of toontown, I really dont play mmos as they either fall into the Wow clone trap or just suck, or the new management pissed me off (jagex, im still a mod there XD)

I might try Vindictus though I mean an MMO running on source, sounds interesting to me. hell the whole Nexon - valve relationship is interesting and odd.
    i play ddo and aika a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

I actually cant wait for SWOR that looks to be so interesting, however considering the MASSIVE ass budget, im worried that the monthly fee might be insane, anything over 11 bucks a month in my mind is way to damn much for an mmo

9. Default

done...
    and now i hate myself when i discovered how addicted i am to gaming :P hehehe
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

hey, in all honesty if you hate grinding to get shit done in MMo's and you like hving to actually be smart about how you build your "builds"

try GW out for a bit. next year GW2 is coming out, there promising it to be no grind and player based (you are only as good as you let your self bwe) kinda thing. also its open world, real time.. for example you blow up a tree.. no one else in the world see's that tree .. untill it "grows" back. blow up a bridge.. no one can use that bridge ect.

it will be AWESOME. give it a try xD