Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hacks Clan Apology

1. Default

Apparently I missed all the fun, doh!

I'm sure nobody holds any ill will against the Hacks clan for whatever transpired. Just because one person acted like a douche doesn't mean that the rest of the clan is rife with douchbaggery.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

2. Default

Great way to put it Vlad.

A good thing this didn't turn out to be another smuT issue.

I would have had a horse fit.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

It's not your fault Perry did what he did, and it shouldn't be an IBIS versus Hacks thing if anyone is thinking of it that way. Hacks didn't bring "their drama" over to IBIS, Perry (who was also a member of IBIS) decided to out Carina on both websites since she was a member of both communities.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

4. Default

man i really missed everything that happened, was it on the servers or here?
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    man i really missed everything that happened, was it on the servers or here?
    someone inform me of what happen i need a good read on this shitty Wednesday.

edit: lmao. never mind.
    Last edited by THE HOLY SH**T!; 11-24-2010 at 12:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

7. Default

I know just as well as anyone that you can not control what your members are going to do. It is not anyone elses fault other than perry. He was warned and had time to correct and instead got worse. It is no different than any other player or member of this community. The actions that perry took belong to him alone and I do not expect that anyone should be thinking otherwise.

However I do thank you for your apology from one owner to another all I can say is shit happens, nothing to worry about.

8. Default

Wait what shit happen? All I heard was Perry actually went to visit Carina and that was it.

9. Default

The apology really wasn't necessary but it is always appreciated. The damage is done and it can only get better. (I hope)

10. Default

I personally don't give a shit about Carina. I still accept a person as a player even if that person is 500 or 100 pounds. Who gives a shit if she lied. Its the fucken internet. Get over it. As for the Hacks Clan, I clearly recall that IBIS Clan members were racists for allegedly calling people niggers. Yet, you have a jerkoff named Perry who spews out Nigger on a constant basis.
    Last edited by -=NYS=- C.O.; 11-24-2010 at 07:11 PM.