Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hacks Clan Apology

1. Default Hacks Clan Apology

I am sure I will get flamed, ridiculed, torn apart; whatever. I still would like to make a sincere apology for the shit that has occurred in our clan as of late. Am I happy about the whole Carina situation? No; honestly I can't stand liars and especially when it's about who they are -- and what they have experienced in life.

Anyway, my point is; I didn't want this to become a Ibis vs Hacks fight or whatever you want to call it. I know a lot of people don't like our leadership because they feel we pulled them away from Ibis. Although, I will say -- and you can ask any one of them -- I never asked them to join; or sent invites; or even tried to recruit in your server.

I would like us to be on good terms and have a great gaming experience for all. I do enjoy a lot of the players in Ibis; I even like to get on sometimes (even with the shitty ping I have now) and just talk with people.

I really hope that this can just go away and will fade with time. It's my fault for allowing our "dirty laundry" to be exposed; and I take full blame for that. So in regard of that, I do not wish that our clan members be harassed or anything to that extent -- hell do it to me.

So again, I am sorry for everything that has been spammed in these threads and take full responsibility for this. Thanks for reading and I hope we can just put this aside and have fun.
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!

2. Default

I don't see how this is even necessary. it's not like you can control any one person's actions. it probably would have been done no matter how you tried to intervene. whoever it was had a personal vendetta obviously, so i don't think you have to apologize.

the lesson should not be only to carina..but to all you assholes who actually believed her lol

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I don't see how this is even necessary. it's not like you can control any one person's actions. it probably would have been done no matter how you tried to intervene. whoever it was had a personal vendetta obviously, so i don't think you have to apologize.

the lesson should not be only to carina..but to all you assholes who actually believed her lol
    Well, even if I had no way of stopping it; I still feel that it is my position to apologize.

Luckily I always had that gut feeling that she was lying, but I still tried to give her a chance to come out with it on her own time because she was a fun person to play Counter-Strike with; and I enjoyed our random talks on our forums.
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!

4. Default

Well I post this on my own... I cannot speak for anyone else in IBIS clan or its founders.

I respect you for your apology though I think it is unnecessary. Your Clan cannot be held accountable for the actions of any given member or regular.
    I play with members of your community in Gun Game and understand when a new group forms... people will generally follow their friends.
    There will always be a bit of a rivalry and certain people will try and play both sides against each other.
    Look at Smut they have a lot of great members and a few bad apples (this happens in any gaming community).

No member of your community will be treated with any prejudice until it is established that a certain member or your community as a whole is intentionally trying to negatively affect ibis.

Personally I just haven't cared enough to get into this latest drama with Perry and Carina. I'm here to play the game relax and get away from real life.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 11-24-2010 at 03:14 AM.

a baby i admit i gave you a hard time at first when you first started playing at ibis. threw time i realized your an bis community keeper =D implying at least with me always welcome.

like Vlad said we appreciate the apology even though it isnt necessary.

best of luck with your clan.

btw... KNEW IT. since the day she joined WCS

6. Default

Truth be told I wasnt surprised when perry showed me the pictures and told me he was going to do something on sunday, but whatever.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Well I post this on my own... I cannot speak for anyone else in IBIS clan or its founders.

I respect you for your apology though I think it is unnecessary. Your Clan cannot be held accountable for the actions of any given member or regular.
    I play with members of your community in Gun Game and understand when a new group forms... people will generally follow their friends.
    There will always be a bit of a rivalry and certain people will try and play both sides against each other.
    Look at Smut they have a lot of great members and a few bad apples (this happens in any gaming community).

No member of your community will be treated with any prejudice until it is established that a certain member or your community as a whole is intentionally trying to negatively affect ibis.

Personally I just haven't cared enough to get into this latest drama with Perry and Carina. I'm here to play the game relax and get away from real life.

thx vlad for the reply.
    as baby said before, most people who play on hacks also play on ibis. and no one wants a fight in between clans, heck , am personally part of hacks clan (dear god dnt flame me now:P), however everyone here knows i also give my best to the ibis community that i have grown very attached to over the year i;ve been here.
    lol i feel like sending an apology myself as a hacks clan member and yet same time receive that same apology as an ibis admin.lol jk!
    but i second baby's request that we (hacks and ibis regs) all want to be friends, no one wants to step on anyone's toes.
    but baby, just a little fact that the so called "dirty laundry" from hacks isnt really hacks exclusive: i think a lot of ibis members got affected by the drama as well, and this seems to have happened before with the same dirty laundry...
    it just happened that it occurred in parallel everywhere... lets just hope this shit never happens ever again
    see u guys in gg and zmod night
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post

Well said Vlad and I hold the same opinion so Vlad said it well enough for me also.

GLK + Have fun
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

9. Default

I thought everyone had figured out Carina was a fatty by now.

10. Default

An apology wasn't necessary but it shows what kind of person you are, Dude fix your ping and come play again lol GL.