I am sure I will get flamed, ridiculed, torn apart; whatever. I still would like to make a sincere apology for the shit that has occurred in our clan as of late. Am I happy about the whole Carina situation? No; honestly I can't stand liars and especially when it's about who they are -- and what they have experienced in life.

Anyway, my point is; I didn't want this to become a Ibis vs Hacks fight or whatever you want to call it. I know a lot of people don't like our leadership because they feel we pulled them away from Ibis. Although, I will say -- and you can ask any one of them -- I never asked them to join; or sent invites; or even tried to recruit in your server.

I would like us to be on good terms and have a great gaming experience for all. I do enjoy a lot of the players in Ibis; I even like to get on sometimes (even with the shitty ping I have now) and just talk with people.

I really hope that this can just go away and will fade with time. It's my fault for allowing our "dirty laundry" to be exposed; and I take full blame for that. So in regard of that, I do not wish that our clan members be harassed or anything to that extent -- hell do it to me.

So again, I am sorry for everything that has been spammed in these threads and take full responsibility for this. Thanks for reading and I hope we can just put this aside and have fun.