Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY

Quote Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
    Wow me encouraging bad behavior? We werent talking about racism at the time the topic was legalizing weed and you were apart of it, secondly I wasnt even talking at the time when you did that I had music on I only talked during your muting until I got muted by telling you to stop and saying wtf. Do you think you can just make up things and hope nobody catches you on them?
    tbh neither of what i said or what you said matter because there is no proof of it, lets stick to what we have.

I did a mass mute, unmuted xerniex immediately after i realized it, then began to mute the rest, following by an unmute within 5 sec of it. you personally attacked me so i gave you a 5 min ban, you came back and continued to disrespect me so i muted you. i ended your mute early giving you yet another benefit of the doubt. everything was fine after that.

i see no abuse here personally unless another admin or clan member says other wise.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    tbh neither of what i said or what you said matter because there is no proof of it, lets stick to what we have.

I did a mass mute, unmuted xerniex immediately after i realized it, then began to mute the rest, following by an unmute within 5 sec of it. you personally attacked me so i gave you a 5 min ban, you came back and continued to disrespect me so i muted you. i ended your mute early giving you yet another benefit of the doubt. everything was fine after that.

i see no abuse here personally unless another admin or clan member says other wise.
    No proof except for the witnesses. You also didnt end the mute early it was a full 2 hours. I disrespected you because you taunted me, which no admin should do in order to test their power.

3. Default

Was there not just a thread recently about how admins should not be using perma mute especially for things like just muting the server for a sec or so to calm everyone down...

4. Default

mikey, quit failing... or drinking.. which ever helps you stop doing idiotic things.
    Last edited by maynard; 11-24-2010 at 03:45 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Just because there is no proof doesn't make it non-existent, you abused your power by using the perma-mute for no reason what so ever. i also believe from past experiences that you were probably provoking people in the server, thus the reason you mass muted. Toolbox does get annoying ill give him that but, it doesn't give you or any other admin the right to abuse your powers on other people in the server, this didn't just affect Toolbox and Xerenix, they are just the ones who came forward. We already got rid of Perry we dont need a replacement. Don't punish all for the problems of one.

P.S. its spelled forge not fordge

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Was there not just a thread recently about how admins should not be using perma mute especially for things like just muting the server for a sec or so to calm everyone down...
    i had no idea, now i do. It wont happen again. Is there any other way you suggest to "calm" a server down?

apart from my mass mute ever thing was justified.

7. Default

i had no idea, now i do. It wont happen again. Is there any other way you suggest to "calm" a server down?

If anything you can just type:

@mute #all 1 -- the number correlates to time in minutes, 0 is permamute.

Don't use permamute.

8. Default

1) is everyone unmuted?
    2) are you still banned?
    3) did you learn not to disrespect admins?

if you answered "yes" to all 3, then shut the fuck up and get back in the game.
    if you answered "no" for the either of the first two, then zero can check to see if you're telling the truth, and if you are, then there is abuse. if you answered "no" for the third...

here's your sign
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    1) is everyone unmuted?
    2) are you still banned?
    3) did you learn not to disrespect admins?

if you answered "yes" to all 3, then shut the fuck up and get back in the game.
    if you answered "no" for the either of the first two, then zero can check to see if you're telling the truth, and if you are, then there is abuse. if you answered "no" for the third...

here's your sign
    everyone is unmuted and he only served a 5 min ban.

bottom line i guess i abused for mass muting regardless of my reasoning.

5 min mute, derp