Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    5 min mute, derp
    5 min mute half the server?
    thats why there is an abuse thread to begin with derp.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    5 min mute half the server?
    thats why there is an abuse thread to begin with derp.
    i thought it was permamute. a 5 min mute for the whole server is completely reasonable if its wayyy too loud

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    i thought it was permamute. a 5 min mute for the whole server is completely reasonable if its wayyy too loud
    Just to make this clear, you did not mute to calm server down, it was calm enough for you to say ok im muting everybody because im eating beef jerky.. that was your reason so dont use me as an excuse considering I wasnt saying anything until you started muting, or that the server wasnt calm at the time.

4. Default

Toolbox, Mikey, please try to understand this.

I was in that server at the aforementioned time.

Toolbox was being his illustrious self + possibly a bit over annoying self, so there is a number one flag.

Mikey came into the server and ALSO was being his illustrious + colorful self.

BOTH parties here can be VERY annoying at times.

Mikey + I exchanged ADMIN conversation and he mentioned that Toolbox was/is <insert colorful adjective here> there was also mention of a mute server to which I responded, "NO Mikey, that is reserved for special occasions and this is not one of those times"

The exchange between Toolbox and Mikey escalated and neither one was in the right. (Guys, take that shit elsewhere from now on or I will personally make it my responsibility to see you both off the server in whatever way I need to make it happen as you BOTH disrupt the server almost every time you're in it)

Next, I got tired off the kindergarten activity and wished all a good holiday and left.

Apparently the shit hit the fan after I logged off and here we are trying to clean up a mess that should have NEVER taken place, especially since I already had told Mikey NOT to use mute all server for what appears to be a chronic feud between him and several others on the server(s) including but not limited to Toolbox who was also borderline disrespectful to me but I let it slide as it was nothing too belligerent.

I recommend that BOTH of you kindly take a CHILLPILL for the sake of keeping peace on our servers because if not then it's just a matter of time before that will not be a request, but an admonishment by your own doing.

Thank you in advance for your hopeful anticipated cooperation

DED
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

5. Default

thx for shedding some non biased light on the subject. mikey, you need 2 get your shit together. your attitude is complete garbage, and you seem 2 do nothing but piss people off on a regular basis, and then go on taking pride in that fact... even if he was disrespecting you, which odds are he was cause you bring that out in people, you still are the admin, and should be keeping the peace. even if you didn't know that zero recently said not 2 do exactly what you did, It's still amazing that you would even think that's an appropriate decision. maybe if you spent less time spaming the mic with nonsense, you wouldn't have servers full of people pissed off and annoyed with you.

whats fucked up about this though, is the fact you were told by another admin 2 not do exactly what you did... you were strait up informed that it's not allowed, yet you just wait for him 2 log off... and then come on the forums claiming that the mutes were justified...

it's a shame that dennis couldn't have stayed around longer, but then again he's not a baby sitter...
    Last edited by maynard; 11-25-2010 at 12:33 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Toolbox, Mikey, please try to understand this.

I was in that server at the aforementioned time.

Toolbox was being his illustrious self + possibly a bit over annoying self, so there is a number one flag.

Mikey came into the server and ALSO was being his illustrious + colorful self.

BOTH parties here can be VERY annoying at times.

Mikey + I exchanged ADMIN conversation and he mentioned that Toolbox was/is <insert colorful adjective here> there was also mention of a mute server to which I responded, "NO Mikey, that is reserved for special occasions and this is not one of those times"

The exchange between Toolbox and Mikey escalated and neither one was in the right. (Guys, take that shit elsewhere from now on or I will personally make it my responsibility to see you both off the server in whatever way I need to make it happen as you BOTH disrupt the server almost every time you're in it)

Next, I got tired off the kindergarten activity and wished all a good holiday and left.

Apparently the shit hit the fan after I logged off and here we are trying to clean up a mess that should have NEVER taken place, especially since I already had told Mikey NOT to use mute all server for what appears to be a chronic feud between him and several others on the server(s) including but not limited to Toolbox who was also borderline disrespectful to me but I let it slide as it was nothing too belligerent.

I recommend that BOTH of you kindly take a CHILLPILL for the sake of keeping peace on our servers because if not then it's just a matter of time before that will not be a request, but an admonishment by your own doing.

Thank you in advance for your hopeful anticipated cooperation

DED
    this wasnt today. i exchanged admin chat with you today, the mute and 5 min ban was yesterday.

Maynard, i really dont have a "horrid" attitude. on top of this i try to keep as much peace as i can. before you pass any more judgment maynard id like it if you played in the servers a little bit more. 90% of the time everything is fun and dandy. the other 10% disciplinary action must be taken.

i would like the thread to be closed due to me understanding i shouldnt be using Mass mute, i was unaware of this rule at the time and it will not happen again. (tbh it was the first time i have done a mass mute) so i apologize for my mistake there. The rest of it was reasonable punishments for another players infractions.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    If anything you can just type:

@mute #all 1 -- the number correlates to time in minutes, 0 is permamute.

Don't use permamute.
    +1

This is what I use when ZMOD has too many people being rude and talking while the admin is trying to explain something.

Apparently Rezel bitched at me for muting him

As to Mikey and Toolbox:

Mikey, calm down when you are on a drinking tirade.
    Toolbox, stop being..........a fag

8. Default

when WCS is back up, ill continue playing as I did before... and seeing how I'm paying into IBIS (as always), am active on the forums and occasianlly in ZM, I don't see any reason 2 play any more then I do till my server is back up and running. I'm the WCS guy, this is well known... when my home is returned, I will be active on CSS again... also ive been enjoying new games... which I didn't do the entire time WCS was up and running...

and yes you do have a horrid attitude, it's as well known in this community as I am obsessed with WCS...
    Last edited by maynard; 11-25-2010 at 12:59 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    when WCS is back up, ill continue playing as I did before... and seeing how I'm paying into IBIS (as always), am active on the forums and occasianlly in ZM, I don't see any reason 2 play any more then I do my server is back up and running. I'm the WCS guy, this is well known... when my home is returned, I will be active on CSS again.

and yes you do have a horrid attitude, it's as well known in this community as I am obsessed with WCS...
    I await the return of WCS as well just to make maynard mad with the song

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    I await the return of WCS as well just to make maynard mad with the song

Maynard - The WCS Guy