Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY

1. Default

Wow.. Really?.. You permanently muted all those people? Were they ever unmuted?.. I'm too lazy to read though 5 pages of spam to find out. Someone summarize it for me!

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
    Hahahaha Blade = Fag
    Takes a fag to know one. Thing is, it's only true in your case.

3. Default

he unmuted them i think then ban some guy for 5 min and then a bunch of bitching.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Wow.. Really?.. You permanently muted all those people? Were they ever unmuted?.. I'm too lazy to read though 5 pages of spam to find out. Someone summarize it for me!
    tl;dr

server was loud. enter mikey. mikey was mikey, toolbox gave him some shit. mikey obtained beef jerkey. mikey muted server. mikey unmuted server. toolboix bitche him out. mikey banned toolbox for 5 min.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    tl;dr

server was loud. enter mikey. mikey was mikey, toolbox gave him some shit. mikey obtained beef jerkey. mikey muted server. mikey unmuted server. toolboix bitche him out. mikey banned toolbox for 5 min.
    Even shorter version.

Another day in IBIS GG

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    what acolyte said, butttt zero said mass muteing shouldnt be done period so that wont happen again.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    what acolyte said, butttt zero said mass muteing shouldnt be done period so that wont happen again.

Mass perma muting a 1 to 5 minute mass mute may be acceptable if really called for, I highly suggest mikey and toolbox mute each other in player menu if there in the same game

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Mass perma muting a 1 to 5 minute mass mute may be acceptable if really called for, I highly suggest mikey and toolbox mute each other in player menu if there in the same game
    mag i thought so to, considering half the server was influenced into talking shit to me by toolbox, thus the 5 sec mute.

but apperantly it is not acceptable says zero so i will not be using it again.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Even shorter version.

Another day in IBIS GG
    Ohhhh..

Bad Mikey, don't do it again. You should know permamute is a terrible idea. How would you like it if I came and muted you?

However, if people are sincerely getting out of hand then a hand full of 5 minute mutes should be sufficient. Then just up the time if it continues and max out at like a day.

/Resolved.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.