Thread: AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY

1. Default AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY

Admin's INGAME name: AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY
    You're INGAME name: Toolbox

How did he/she abuse:
    (ADMIN) AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY: muted player Xerenix
    (ADMIN) AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY: muted player [->]gunner[<-] permanently
    (ADMIN) AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY: muted player [GÐ] Striker permanently
    (ADMIN) AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY: muted player c.V Cyan - Ninja Tits permanently
    (ADMIN) AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY: muted player ĎåŖķ /\/\äĢîĶ permanently
    (ADMIN) AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY: muted player Ploppy_Fenis permanently
    (ADMIN) AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY: muted player Sanguine permanently
    (ADMIN) AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY: muted player SpYd3r05 permanently
    (ADMIN) AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY: muted player TheGrapist permanently
    (ADMIN) AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY: muted player The_Dude permanently
    (ADMIN) AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY: muted player Toolbox permanently
    (ADMIN) AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY: muted player Xerenix | ibis.a permanently
    (ADMIN) AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY: muted player Icєя. ♒R.I.P♒TGT♒ permanently
    (ADMIN) AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY: muted player Furtle Turtle 420 craZZy MoFo permanently
    (ADMIN) AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY: muted player Kamikrazy permanently
    (ADMIN) AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY: muted player MJR.Asshole permanently

Proof: (ADMIN) AWESOME ibis.a DJ MIKEY: banned player Toolbox, somwhere around 8:17 CST 11/24/10 and copy and pasted commands above.

He decides to mute everybody for the fact he wants to eat beef jerky, he constantly abuses powers and we only got unmuted because another admin was there, then banned me for 5 minutes after I told him off. He has been abusing like this everytime ive seen him on the server.

Witnesses:

Xerenix Ibis.A
    Ploppy Fenis
    GOH Beemer
    C.V Cyan
    Furtle Turtle
    Flex
    All victims

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
    then banned me for 5 minutes after I told him off
    What's the problem there? If you have an issue with an admin, bring it in to the forums. If you want to ignore an admin (at your own peril, mind you), playerlist mute him.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

3. Default

Xerenix you have input on this why or why not the mute was justified or was it JOking around or what? this needs cleared up a little better, Mikey why is that you muted every one and does anyone have an actual scrn shot of console?

first off the 5 min ban then the eventual mute for 2 hours which he is currently serving is due to the fact that he felt the need to disrespect me upon joining the server.

there is no screen shot of this, but the chat log i will vouch is "fordged" (how can "xerneix" be muted twice? as well as me unmuteing him immeditaly before continuing to mute the rest of the server during there mass mic spam of arguing and disrespect.

toolbox presisted to cuss and swear and i quote "admins arnt shit, fuck them blah blah blah"

some other admins have had issues with him as well when it comes to disrespect.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    first off the 5 min ban then the eventual mute for 2 hours which he is currently serving is due to the fact that he felt the need to disrespect me upon joining the server.

there is no screen shot of this, but the chat log i will vouch is "fordged" (how can "xerneix" be muted twice? as well as me unmuteing him immeditaly before continuing to mute the rest of the server during there mass mic spam of arguing and disrespect.

toolbox presisted to cuss and swear and i quote "admins arnt shit, fuck them blah blah blah"

some other admins have had issues with him as well when it comes to disrespect.
    It isnt fordged I copied and pasted from console and grabbed the same part twice probably, the people I put as witnesses will say its not forged so nice try. I didnt say admins arnt shit fuck them blah blah, I said you arnt shit fuck you because you were abusing your power and acting like a kid. AS the witnesses will say, thanks for trying to lie DJ.

Some other admins have had problems yes but the only ones I can think of is Jerm, and 2 others while most dont have a problem with me because they fuck around with me and we know its joking. They dont abuse their power. They dont mute someone when they dissagree with someone in a normal talk like you do.

Its hard to fordge something when it actually happened as the whole server was part of it at the time. After you did unmute Xerneix you continued to mute until Xerneix said something and then you unmuted everybody.

6. Default

I have muted toolbox before, but i personally have no problem with him. He is a cool guy at times, and other times he needs to learn to be quiet. But I feel the same way about Mikey so who knows. lol

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

7. Default

The mass mute wasn't justified however the ban was.

Mikey and Toolbox both need to calm down with mic usage and stop provoking people because i managed to stop the other players twice from raging on their mics only to see it start again due to either Mikey or Toolbox(When he came back after the ban) starting to provoke each other on the mic.

As i said on the server. Mute mikey if you don't like to listen to him and argue on the forum instead on the server.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    The mass mute wasn't justified however the ban was.

Mikey and Toolbox both need to calm down with mic usage and stop provoking people because i managed to stop the other players twice from raging on their mics only to see it start again due to either Mikey or Toolbox(When he came back after the ban) starting to provoke each other on the mic.
    This server has never seen me rage, and yeah I deserved the 5 min ban because of what I said, which he deserved so.

the mass mute was justifiable due to toolbox encouraging bad behavior in the server. When half the server is mic spamming disrespectful things and questioning things like our "racism policy" it becomes a nuisance.

now yea i might be "mic friendly" but i do not abuse nor did i tonight.

you became a problem so i fixed it by banning you for 5 min, when you came back you began to harass me resulting in your 2 hour mute, upon me unmuting you early from your 2 hour mute everything was fine and there were no more problems after that.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    the mass mute was justifiable due to toolbox encouraging bad behavior in the server. When half the server is mic spamming disrespectful things and questioning things like our "racism policy" it becomes a nuisance.

now yea i might be "mic friendly" but i do not abuse nor did i tonight.

you became a problem so i fixed it by banning you for 5 min, when you came back you began to harass me resulting in your 2 hour mute, upon me unmuting you early from your 2 hour mute everything was fine and there were no more problems after that.
    Wow me encouraging bad behavior? We werent talking about racism at the time the topic was legalizing weed and you were apart of it, secondly I wasnt even talking at the time when you did that I had music on I only talked during your muting until I got muted by telling you to stop and saying wtf. Do you think you can just make up things and hope nobody catches you on them?

Xanaris, exuse me if I spelt your name wrong, will tell you that.

Second fact, I got back on and you taunted me with toolbox and are you to do anything or say anything I dare you and lets see what happens so I told you to go fuck yourself, so yeah 2 hours.