Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Phalanx

1. Default

HAHAHAH

have fun ....elsewhere.

Peace
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 08-15-2008 at 01:12 AM.

2. Default

I was respectful, and I usually am, however when someone tries to insult me via family and then the rest of the admins back him up. That allows me to draw conclusions about ALL of you. You more or less said that he was right in what he did. All this started when I one deaged Phalanx who was awping. And I taunted him about it ONCE, he went off and started the rest of it. So apparently a comment about a deagle being better than an awp is WORSE than calling someone's mother a kike.

In modern English language, the word kike is a pejorative ethnic slur referring to a Jew. In cultures where this word is a given name, it is not considered derogatory.

Oh, wait, is Kike a given name in America NO, is it used by white supremacists to refer to Jews YES. Thus it is a racial slur. Same as nigger, when it's used among friends it's not a slur when you call someone it with the intent to slur them it is.
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 08-15-2008 at 01:15 AM.

3. Default

All I read here is "i'm a wannabe"

GTFO you're done here already.
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 08-15-2008 at 01:15 AM.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

4. Default

LOL " tryed to slur your mother" thats too funny. but on to my point, today you tryed to get other admins to unbann you and even submit a post about how phalanx is a sorry admin frankly i love phalanx and have nothing bad to say about him nor any other admins so before you try to go behind any admins back just know about all of us feel the same about the rules and will not back door any of our fellow admins or alter the rules for the likes of you so take every1s advise and get lost.

5. Default

Hey...cmon that s it....stop that...it s totally useless....check your pms

Shit man...you re just putting more oil on te fire,,,and you know it....so stop man,... Damn...check your freakin pms

6. Default

Closing, for now.
    -MBP