Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Phalanx

1. Default Phalanx

I wish I had screen shots, but I don't, the steam id in this profile is the one that was banned. I play more on my other account, but this is the one that was banned.

I started off just playing having a good normal game session. I really don't know what set him off, but Phalanx started talking shit. ALOT. So I talked back, just about ingame shit. Where as he decided that somehow my mother needed to be called a Pikey, Kike, and other racial slurs. YES I WAS TALKING SHIT, but it was about INGAME.

Then on italy, Phalanx checked his rank. I said "you suck so stop worry about rank" and I was banned.

Personally I think I deserver an unban.

2. Default

Just a tip mate, format your request:
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238

3. Default

Yea, I can not do very much unless you post up your steam id...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Kimmerly View Post
    I wish I had screen shots, but I don't, the steam id in this profile is the one that was banned. I play more on my other account, but this is the one that was banned.

I started off just playing having a good normal game session. I really don't know what set him off, but Phalanx started talking shit. ALOT. So I talked back, just about ingame shit. Where as he decided that somehow my mother needed to be called a Pikey, Kike, and other racial slurs. YES I WAS TALKING SHIT, but it was about INGAME.

Then on italy, Phalanx checked his rank. I said "you suck so stop worry about rank" and I was banned.

Personally I think I deserver an unban.
    Yeah you were pissing me off the whole time ,taunting me, you were trying to set me off the whole time.. You started on de dust, then u went on to keep talking on aztec, and then u continued on that mill or w/e that map is.. I took ur shit for 3 FUCKING MAPS thats more then any admin would do.. and u continued, dont even try posting on these forums, you disrespect admins, and players didnt even like how u were speaking.. regulars like ellis boyd who everyone loves, didnt like u.. so sorry, find a new server, we dont like ur attitude

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    Yeah you were pissing me off the whole time ,taunting me, you were trying to set me off the whole time.. You started on de dust, then u went on to keep talking on aztec, and then u continued on that mill or w/e that map is.. I took ur shit for 3 FUCKING MAPS thats more then any admin would do.. and u continued, dont even try posting on these forums, you disrespect admins, and players didnt even like how u were speaking.. regulars like ellis boyd who everyone loves, didnt like u.. so sorry, find a new server, we dont like ur attitude
    Listen I'm going to start here, and end it here. I was goofing around not really TRYING to piss you off until you started slinging racial slurs about my mother. None of which really pissed me off, as I'm sorta immune to that type of shit. But then I really really started trolling you. JUST ON PRINCIPAL. But personally if an admin is going to start slinging racial slurs (just for your info kike is in fact worse than the n one because well the people that used it managed to kill 6 million of the people they were insulting with it.) They instantly revoke the right to "no harrassing of admins" you opened yourself to that and thus you should just shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down. Frankly I don't give a fuck if I pissed you off or not, you tried to slur my mother, and I kept it to INGAME taunting, I didn't bring any of your family or try to insult you PERSONALLY in any way, just you playing the game. The fact still remains that my deagle vs your AWP is what really pissed you off. you went 0-4 when I was on a deagle save against you w/ an awp. So don't even attempt to act like it's my fault.

And my steam id is STEAM_0:1:20089945 zero. Yes I bought it two days ago, but that was just to hide out and see what people were really like when they didn't know me.

6. Default

you need to stfu. first off you were disrespecting an admin , that's like F.E. a cop pulling you over and you telling him to kiss your ass and u take off. wtf do you think is gonna happen? anyway i wasnt on when this happened so i'm goin to stfu, but i do help admin these servers and you need to respect the man ya' understand?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    you need to stfu. first off you were disrespecting an admin , that's like F.E. a cop pulling you over and you telling him to kiss your ass and u take off. wtf do you think is gonna happen? anyway i wasnt on when this happened so i'm goin to stfu, but i do help admin these servers and you need to respect the man ya' understand?
    But what about a cop pulling you over and telling you that your mother is a pikey kike and you were born of rape? would that give you good reason to tell him to stfu?

And again no warning ban, on my other account so since apparently you fucking shit eating assholes can't handle playing with someone better than you I'm gonna stick with esea.

And as for Phalanx, you wouldn't last a SECOND in a real scrim. GG.

8. Default

But what about a cop pulling you over and telling you that your mother is a pikey kike and you were born of rape? would that give you good reason to tell him to stfu?

And again no warning ban, on my other account so since apparently you fucking shit eating assholes can't handle playing with someone better than you I'm gonna stick with esea.

The forums was dumbasses free for a while ...damn...you got to come here!!!
    Go scrim....

Peace

9. Default

Disrespecting Admins in the forums, is not tolerated. So maybe you think about playing somewhere else.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Disrespecting Admins in the forums, is not tolerated. So maybe you think about playing somewhere else.
    So, pretty much what your saying is it's OK for Phalanx to call my mother a Kike because he wears an ibis tag?
    Last edited by ManBearPig <ibis>; 08-15-2008 at 01:11 AM.