Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Blade stop abusing

1. Default Blade stop abusing

Admin Abusing in GG
    BLADE abuses his admin every time he plays in gg from now on i will start posting abuse threads when it occurs, for now this is a warning to get you to stop.

Blade constantly comes into the GG server and abuses his powers by giving himself weapons. he never plays the game correctly he just gives himself a gun and kills people the other day he gave himself an ak47 for the entire game, this creates and unfair advantage against other players. also ive seen him give himself grenades for a whole game. this may not be a huge issue but it is an issue that needs to be addressed.

before dumbasses troll this by saying he cant win by doing this, it is not about him winning, in gungame when you get a kill there is a slight delay before the next weapon when in a situation with 2 or 3 people that delay causes most to die. blade gives himself guns therefore he will not be given a new weapon after a kill and he wont suffer the delay thus if he runs into a groujp of people he can mow them all down never suffering a delay, also you cannot steal levels from him if you knife him because he doesnt gain levels.

we ban people for breaking cades in ZM because it fucks the gameplay up this screws gameplay up in GG.

2. Default

The only purpose was to drop my skill as low as possible. Nothing more, nothing less. I'm not going to just sit there as that counts as wasting a spot.

3. Default

this should be put into the abuse section of the forms. b/c he needs to get his give command taking away.

4. Default

how does this really do anything at all?

he's just hurting himself, and he still gets killed quite often.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

I've done this directly in front of ZERO except i used AWPS, and I STILL died a lot.

6. Default

We could have a discussion of if this should be against the rules but currently it is not as it only hurts the person doing it.

7. Default

Well yesterday I had to tell him to fucking quit because he was giving himself flashbangs in gungame.... do you know how fucking annoying flashbangs are in gungame? Thankfully when I said BLADE FUCKING STOP! he actually did.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    We could have a discussion of if this should be against the rules but currently it is not as it only hurts the person doing it.
    its does hurt more than just him, like i said if u knife him u dont get a level and if he has a automatic weapon all game he has a huge advantage.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    its does hurt more than just him, like i said if u knife him u dont get a level and if he has a automatic weapon all game he has a huge advantage.
    If he's only hurting himself, how is he giving himself a huge advantage?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    To be fair, it does affect gameplay in the sense that you can no longer expect which weapons are going to be used against you. The way you play the game when you expect snipers around every corner is different from the way you play when everyone's on pistols or SMGs. Having an admin give himself AWMs round after round throws that concept out the window.
    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties
    I'd do Fluffy any day.