Thread: TKer in GunGame..even though an admin watched it happen

1. Thumbs down TKer in GunGame..even though an admin watched it happen

cAT dIcK
    STEAM_0:0:14624336

Sorry, didn't throw the name into the title cause I was copying and pasting from console while I was making this and forgot.

cAT dIck was in Gungame TKing people repeatedly. So much to the point that people started leaving. It was probably an hour ago, it's 6:03AM PST right now. Nothing provoked him to do it, he just started doing it out of nowhere and even changed his name to "Has attacked a teammate has att" at some point to get his point across that he was killing teammates. We were vote kicking him but then people started just leaving so the vote kicking kind of failed.

cAT dIcK attacked a teammate

Damage Taken from "cAT dIcK" - 97 in 6 hits
    Damage Taken from "cAT dIcK" - 86 in 7 hits

(CT) cAT dIcK attacked a teammate

Ręp4ge killed The Cookie of Doom with scout.

NyaaNyaaGang =3 killed So Much Tears with sg552.
    Damage Taken from "cAT dIcK" - 98 in 12 hits

I called MafiaMatic in to come see and he clearly saw him do it..but he said he was playing so he didn't see it..even though it shows in the chat that he's attacking teammates so I don't understand how he can't see it happening. I was even steam messaging MafiaMatic to show when Cat Dick was doing it but he wasn't even paying attention and just kept playing. I had to say something over the mic for him to even listen and then he just tells me he didn't see cause he was playing when he should have been watching..even though it clearly says in the chat every time he team attacks round after round.

I clearly stated that I had witnesses playing that could vouch for it, and he even saw the team attacking himself, and he could even check his own console to see it. Eventually MafiaMatic just said he didn't really see anything and just left the game.

I said I might as well get admin and do it myself and he then later said

zҲ.MafiaMatic: just get admin,
    zҲ.MafiaMatic: and stop complaining to me

Well isn't that the whole point of reporting something an admin in the first place? Sheesh. Thanks for nothing MafiaMatic.
    Last edited by yed; 08-14-2008 at 08:20 AM.

2. Default

i was there just at the end but i think if ur gonna pay for admin u should use it.

3. Default

Good Points, This is one of the main reasons I myself have not payed for ADMIN yet, Sometimes I want to just play and not be bothered but ya know everyone is gonna keep annoying you about everything. Not to say if things got to far outa hand I wouldn't do anything. As I was not their at the time IDK what happend. It seems as this guy was either really really bad or was just a complete a**hole if he was doing it on purpose.

I've been on with a few people that at the end of the round we just shoot eachother up without killing (usually LOL, never bothered me).

4. Default

Steamer, I only call the admin after I myself have seen it repeatedly. Unfortunately I can't always record a demo, especially if it's somebody doing something like TKing cause they do it out of nowhere most of the time. I know how it is to be an admin as does Koopa because we both used to admin on this server. I don't like to grab the admin unless I know I've seen enough reason for a player to GTFO. It may seem bothersome sometimes when people keep messaging you to regulate on people, but that is part of being an admin.

5. Default

very disappointing to see an admin so lazy and rude. mafia manic is a disgrace. I hope he has something more to say now than stop complaining.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    very disappointing to see an admin so lazy and rude. mafia manic is a disgrace. I hope he has something more to say now than stop complaining.

For those who wants...add me to your friend list...when i m online...i don t care going to kick/banne some noobs....i have that superman s good fiber in me!! ...lol...

Anyway....Peace

7. Default

But, yea some admins just get tired. They are on a lot but everyone wants them to do stuff on other servers. The people that got admin usually do it because they wanted to be able to punish people that they see when they also happen to be playing. What you guys should have done was gotten a short demo so I can watch it and quickly make the ban today.

8. Default

Cat dick is relatively new to the server (week or two) and I have given him several warnings (slay, kick, ban) on Tking. I personally think it is high time he is removed from the server for good.

Just my 2cts.

9. Default

i played two rounds and each time i played he attacked a teammate... while i was specing he never did anything and i spec'd live 10 rounds, it was 4-5am in the morning with no sleep i was in the middle of doing my capstone project so i have a demo reel for when i graduate plus its my last class for my degree (Majoring in 3D animation and game design.) i was a little cranky and to me it didn't seem like such a big problem. I just wanted to be unbiased and spec him and ban him by watching him with my own eyes and when he did do something i was busy playing. SO yes i wasnt really being much of an admin and i didnt even warn him. Therefore have stopped paying for it because i honestly started hated playing on ibis when i got my admin. I feel like im constantly having to stop playing/doing what im doing and do my admin duties, which is fine but after a while i just started getting sick of it. As of late ive been going in under a new name just so i dont have to use my admin powers, all to enjoy playing on the IBIS servers which i do really like playing on.

Anyways RANT RANT RANT on my part

So Im sorry i didn't do my duty, but like i said to you to it didn't seem like much of a problem while i was watching.