Thread: [Remove] zm_natalyas_ship

1. Default [Remove] zm_natalyas_ship

Map: See above

Reason: Something in the map messes with the turbophysics. It took about 2 rounds to get someone else to restart the server since I can't for obvious reasons.

2. Default

We would need someone to fix it, but the other thing is that IT IS SUPER FUN. and that maps makes me magnet over to the server <3 that map!

3. Default

You guys need to be sure to list the *EXACT name used for example: zm_natalyas_ship_v3

This helps so that I am able to compare the version to other available to attempt to find a fix before removing it.

4. Default

i'd hardly say that this requires a removal of the map, but instead would agree that it just needs some reconfiguring.

5. Default

Thing is, there is one spot that absolutely NO ONE knows how to open because it's opened by a hidden trigger.

6. Default Maps

We should replace it with ze_stargate_escape_v8 Its a fun escape.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Thing is, there is one spot that absolutely NO ONE knows how to open because it's opened by a hidden trigger.
    what spot is that

8. Default

I have released a patch to try to fix trubo physics by enforcing it to 1 and then on this map and a few other escape maps setting it to 0