Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Steam_0:0:5748544

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post

Also I got nothing against Kavinsky. He's bitches a lot but he is loyal.
    I don't know what you think "loyalty" is so I'll define it:

Loyal: –adjective
    1. faithful to one's sovereign, government, or state: a loyal subject.
    2. faithful to one's oath, commitments, or obligations: to be loyal to a vow.
    3. faithful to any leader, party, or cause, or to any person or thing conceived as deserving fidelity: a loyal friend.
    4. characterized by or showing faithfulness to commitments, vows, allegiance, obligations, etc.: loyal conduct.

As you see, loyalty revolves around faith. If kavinsky had faith (and therefore loyalty) in the IBIS servers, he wouldn't bash them and its patrons as much as he does.

2. Default

ok webster. kavisnky has been longer then everyone who has posted on this thread combine. ( expect me ) he does care for the servers and would like the best possible solution. He keeps playing as some of us who first started playing ibis in 06/07 when the servers settings were dead perfect during the so call "glory" days. The only problem i have with him is his attidude. I mean i agree with him that the servers should change but he complains a bit to much. outside of that kavinsky is a good player, not a bad person, and has been in these servers for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

i must say.. kav.. youv changed =/ i dont seem to annoy you as much as i used to lolol.

nah i dont think a ban is necessary.

4. Default

Kavisky is absolutely a loyal player. No doubt.

I had been accused as hacker by him, but I don't really mad at him.He just tried too hard to achieve his personal believe and to convinces us hes right.
    I have muted him recently so I dont really care about what he says in the server. I already know there must be some complaints and bitches

5. Default

and simon I applogise about calling you hacker but god damn how the hell did you know there was someone under the bridge of blue arena in that demo I took of you, I mean do you have really good headsets or something?

6. Default Ban his @$$!!!

Kavinsky is a douche, because he eats douches. Everytime I'm on I always see him owning Brett Farve, Tentoes, and these other douches who complain about him. I say to these guys, man up, grow some pecans, and start hacking like he does. HAHAHAHAHA I'm j/k you fags, I love all of your moms. Own you in the game bitches! LMAO
    Want to learn something that will blow your mind?

Click, Watch, and Enjoy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    I don't know what you think "loyalty" is so I'll define it:

Loyal: –adjective
    1. faithful to one's sovereign, government, or state: a loyal subject.
    2. faithful to one's oath, commitments, or obligations: to be loyal to a vow.
    3. faithful to any leader, party, or cause, or to any person or thing conceived as deserving fidelity: a loyal friend.
    4. characterized by or showing faithfulness to commitments, vows, allegiance, obligations, etc.: loyal conduct.

As you see, loyalty revolves around faith. If kavinsky had faith (and therefore loyalty) in the IBIS servers, he wouldn't bash them and its patrons as much as he does.
    so if you ever object to the smallest of things in the way things are being run your not considered to be loyal in your book?
    so you wouldnt happen to be a big fan of the communist manifesto would you?

and just an FYI back in 07 when I first came here I never really felt the need to ever post in the forums or even have a microphone because I felt I didnt need it, I really had no critique of the server it was in all honesty save for the fucking mute never working perfect.

I just came in here after getting out of college for the day and had a fucking blast for hours upon hours on end to the point where I was the king of zm, it was only when zero reset the ranks and started screwing it up that I started complaining, so it was in a way him who cast the first stone.

hell after that I left for a good 8 months for xerocores synergy server after curdy showed me the game one day and it stuck, until the developers not the head of the server nibbler screwed it up, only then did I start playing gungame on here and now we are in exactly the same situation as before with zero adding dumb shit and refusing to remove it and now he's saying that hes going to give it a major update as well, which will probably be the nail in the coffin for good gg just like it was with zm.

so to correct you I'm loyal to ibis's communty, not the one guy running the whole thing who oughta have has his name used as one of the examples under the word disconnected.

and thanks for defending me everyone.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 11-26-2010 at 10:22 AM.

8. Default

kav's problem is that he bitches.

and bitches

and bitches.

he also refuses to let anything go (aka fruffles) or accept when he's wrong. ban? no certainly not. he's done nothing wrong. i think that the best thing to do in kav's case is just a playerlist mute if you find him annoying, and just ignore his constant bitching. god knows we do it already on the forums
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

eh kavinskys a good dude, i just think this fluffy thing got carried away. from the demos you provided there is no hacking, although im not ruling it out fluffy jk ily

10. Default

Funny considering I am literally the only person gives a damn about the gungame server on here, hence why almost all of the new maps that have been added over time are typically mine.