Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Steam_0:0:5748544

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Funny considering I am literally the only person gives a damn about the gungame server on here, hence why almost all of the new maps that have been added over time are typically mine.
    no, you're just the only person who bitches an complains about it.

everyone else seems to have fun there
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no, you're just the only person who bitches an complains about it.

everyone else seems to have fun there
    I second this

3. Default

and simon I applogise about calling you hacker but god damn how the hell did you know there was someone under the bridge of blue arena in that demo I took of you, I mean do you have really good headsets or something?
    I will say if you're playing on a small scale map, you will easily observe certain pattern of how/where yr opponents are going to be after they leave spawn. So I was just waiting there and fire.And some player may constantly shoot on the wall so they can act rashly and alert the enemy.
    And yes. Im using Logitech G35 Gaming Headphone, a pretty decent one.

As some of you guys have mentioned Mute Kav if u're freakin out about his bitches... it really helps..

4. Default

Well forgive me for getting annoyed at the hitbox lag and normal lag the goremod causes for everyone and the same 20 fucking maps we play everytime I'm on there.

fix the fucking shit zero and I wont bitch, its as simple as that.

5. Default

Kavinsky STFU... the new maps that have been added from your list typically suck, and the simple combination of shitty map suggestions paired with calling Fluffy a hacker does not a caring, and loyal member make.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

6. Default

Well forgive me for getting annoyed at the hitbox lag and normal lag the goremod causes for everyone and the same 20 fucking maps we play everytime I'm on there.

fix the fucking shit zero and I wont bitch, its as simple as that.
    or, we just ignore you an continue to have fun as always.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?