Player name: Kavinsky
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:5748544

I would like for this player to be banned because of his abrasive, disrespectful, and downright rude behavior in this community. He sounds like a middle-aged man but I'm quite convinced he's using a voice changer to avoid the 16 year old mic rule because just like every small child I've ever played with, he bitches and calls hacks every time someone kills him three (3) or more times in a row. He abuses players in game with teamattacks and hassles them with constant fruitless demo recordings. His language in game and on the forums and general disregard for anyone (including admins at many times) is a problem that I feel must be observed and punished. He is also trying very hard to avoid bans. As you can see from his player profile (http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=76575), his primary IP address is "unknown," and he has used 70 (seventy) other IP's to play on the gungame server. He has also used 17 (seventeen) pseudonyms.

All in all I know this player has been active for quite some time here, but I feel it's time to move on and allow 1 more space in the community for someone less juvenile and less asshole-ish.