Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Warning!

1. Default Warning!

Used InGame Name - PedoBear
    Used Steam Friend Name - Satan
    Steam ID- Not Logged.... =\

I got a message from this dude asking for help. I go ahead and ask with what. He says its a community and he needs help to rise threw ranks by recruiting (already getting skeptical). So he sends me a link (Never Ever use auto logins). I continue to go to the link and notice its a replica of the steam powered community with an incorrect url tag. I trace down the link to this forum..... gamezonehell [dot] com/phpBB3/index.php

He quickly removed me off his friends list after I made it aware that I wasn't an idiot.

Apparently this guy is lurking around the IBIS servers making "friends" and trying to hack there accounts (In a pretty retarded way, by replicating the steam community website login). I've seen him on both GG and ZM servers.

I don't know how to report this to steam and don't have the neccesary Steam ID anyhow.

Just letting you guys and gals know.
    Last edited by Steamer; 08-14-2008 at 11:23 AM.

2. Default

Thanks a lot...and good job not getting caught!!!

Peace

3. Default

those r the kinda ppl i just wanna walk up to and bitch slap

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    those r the kinda ppl i just wanna walk up to and bitch slap
    Or anally rape OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
    -MBP

5. Default

If you could give me a link of his steam community page I could get him.

6. Default

I can't as he quickly deleted me off his list and I now can't access it or find the name. I was pretty tired and forgot what his pic looked like. I know hes in the logs somewere as pedobear or satan as I have seen him in 2 of the servers. Other than that I have no other evedince besides the forum link, Coincedently his name is pedobear there also....

7. Default

yeah ive seen him too, i didnt hink he was doing anything weird like this but wow, to Pedobear

8. Default

What servers was he on and what names did he have, I can create a cross reference with the data and pinpoint the ID.

9. Default

He was on GG a coule times and on ZM also under the name Satan one time on ZM and then every other time I saw him around it was pedobear .... I cant remember the exact dates but it was sometime this month and possibly before. Some of the people on GG said they saw him around recently on late at night.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    I can't as he quickly deleted me off his list and I now can't access it or find the name. I was pretty tired and forgot what his pic looked like. I know hes in the logs somewere as pedobear or satan as I have seen him in 2 of the servers. Other than that I have no other evedince besides the forum link, Coincedently his name is pedobear there also....
    You could go in steamfriends, Players menu / Recent Games and find him in the list.