Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: zombiemod ban request

  1. Default zombiemod ban request

    Players name:
    "Spyro the Dragon" (STEAM_0:1:19400233) and
    "ash" (0:1:36704267)
    Steam ID: see above^

    OK, so I normally barely EVER come on the forums. I know I know I should do this more often but blah blah. While I'm not a clan member or anything I've played on Ibis' Zombie Mod server for over a year now and most admins/regs know me. I don't come on here often so for me to do this at all is saying something. While I was ingame, on ze_pyramid both of these players sat in the wooden room blocking me out for like 4-5 rounds in a ROW. They would work together to block me out while spyro got a crap load of kills. When Ash would turn into a zombie he wouldn't knife spyro either. I told them they can't do that and spyro just said "blah blah i'm ranked number 20something and i'm friends with blade I can do whatever I want".

    Ok now I know blocking isn't serious but the fact they kept doing this to me for like 4-5 rounds in a ROW to get me killed is absurd. AND they think just because theyre a high rank, and that they're friends with an admin, they can get away with anything they want and avoid the rules. This is absolutely absurd. I recorded a demo to catch the tail end of what they were doing and it took me hours to get in the site because I forgot my pass lol. But I'm definitely donating and applying for admin because I'm really tired of dealing with this childish stuff when no admins are on. Anyways Happy thanksgiving and sorry to come on here with sucha lame post...hope this gets taken care of!!

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MeLTeDButta View Post
    Players name:
    "Spyro the Dragon" (STEAM_0:1:19400233) and
    "ash" (0:1:36704267)
    Steam ID: see above^

    OK, so I normally barely EVER come on the forums. I know I know I should do this more often but blah blah. While I'm not a clan member or anything I've played on Ibis' Zombie Mod server for over a year now and most admins/regs know me. I don't come on here often so for me to do this at all is saying something. While I was ingame, on ze_pyramid both of these players sat in the wooden room blocking me out for like 4-5 rounds in a ROW. They would work together to block me out while spyro got a crap load of kills. When Ash would turn into a zombie he wouldn't knife spyro either. I told them they can't do that and spyro just said "blah blah i'm ranked number 20something and i'm friends with blade I can do whatever I want".

    Ok now I know blocking isn't serious but the fact they kept doing this to me for like 4-5 rounds in a ROW to get me killed is absurd. AND they think just because theyre a high rank, and that they're friends with an admin, they can get away with anything they want and avoid the rules. This is absolutely absurd. I recorded a demo to catch the tail end of what they were doing and it took me hours to get in the site because I forgot my pass lol. But I'm definitely donating and applying for admin because I'm really tired of dealing with this childish stuff when no admins are on. Anyways Happy thanksgiving and sorry to come on here with sucha lame post...hope this gets taken care of!!
    thats fucking bullshit, coupled with blades constant admin abuse and lack of action on certain pressing issues in the server it makes for a really shitty time on zm

  3. Default

    spyro?

    seriously?

    like, we're talking furry spyro? huh. wouldn't expect this from him
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    thats fucking bullshit, coupled with blades constant admin abuse and lack of action on certain pressing issues in the server it makes for a really shitty time on zm
    Oh shutup hall. Muting you randomly for 1 minute isn't abuse.

    At least you HAVE an admin in the server. People are much less likely to break the rules when an admin is in the server.



  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Oh shutup hall. Muting you randomly for 1 minute isn't abuse.
    i agree but burning me till i die, slaying me, unrestricting weapons that shouldn't be, it all adds up

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    i agree but burning me till i die, slaying me, unrestricting weapons that shouldn't be, it all adds up
    Would you rather never be able to use the awps or autos ever again in ZMOD?

    Anyways, high rank doesn't mean shit.
    Thinking you can get away with stuff because you are an admin equals punishments 3 times as long.



  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Would you rather never be able to use the awps or autos ever again in ZMOD?
    well i liked it when it was only that you could pick them up when they were part of the map, having them on the buy menu unrestricted is a bit much. im more annoyed about the fire bombs and shit, i know it doesnt really destroy rank and stuff, but its distracting as fuck and makes the game less enjoyable

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    well i liked it when it was only that you could pick them up when they were part of the map, having them on the buy menu unrestricted is a bit much. im more annoyed about the fire bombs and shit, i know it doesnt really destroy rank and stuff, but its distracting as fuck and makes the game less enjoyable
    Firebomb should not be in the admin menu anyways. If it hits even 5 people, it spikes everyone's ping and gets them picks.

    Yes I do miss being able to pick up guns. Maybe 10% of the maps have them built in.



  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Firebomb should not be in the admin menu anyways. If it hits even 5 people, it spikes everyone's ping and gets them picks.

    Yes I do miss being able to pick up guns. Maybe 10% of the maps have them built in.
    yea, i wonder if zero will get around to making that possible again......

  10. #10

    Default

    Well I watched the demo and I found it to be breaking the rules. Not only is it not fair, it's also agitating for a regular to do it.

    So, how long a ban do you all think is appropriate?



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •