Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: zombiemod ban request

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Well I watched the demo and I found it to be breaking the rules. Not only is it not fair, it's also agitating for a regular to do it.

So, how long a ban do you all think is appropriate?
    I don't see how such is against the rules. If someone doesn't want you in their barricade then you should go away. The only reason we didn't want him in is because the last time he was in he wouldn't stop fucking shit up like jumping on our heads regardless of whether we asked him to stop, I mean we LET him in, and blocked the rest simply because there isn't enough people to fit in there. It's just like a tube. 2 per tube, good rule to have, it's not illegal to block other people from coming in, and infact, the zombie blocking was more of a matter of common courtesy, because, after all, it was kind of HIS fault that everyone got tagged. That's the only reason we were blocking, just to keep him out for being a dumbass.
    The funniest thing I find about you is that you're an immature little shit who rages to the internet thinking they care.

YOU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdBrYfxSXWc

Dawn of War 2 MISHEARD

1. ALIEN BEANS!

2. MY FACE IS MY SHIELD, MY FURY--MY SWORD!

3. LORY IS GLOYALTY PERFECTED!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Naggafin View Post
    I don't see how such is against the rules. If someone doesn't want you in their barricade then you should go away. The only reason we didn't want him in is because the last time he was in he wouldn't stop fucking shit up like jumping on our heads regardless of whether we asked him to stop, I mean we LET him in, and blocked the rest simply because there isn't enough people to fit in there. It's just like a tube. 2 per tube, good rule to have, it's not illegal to block other people from coming in, and infact, the zombie blocking was more of a matter of common courtesy, because, after all, it was kind of HIS fault that everyone got tagged. That's the only reason we were blocking, just to keep him out for being a dumbass.
    well, you can keep them out of your cade if you have grounds to do so, and it sounds as if you do. but if one of you got tagged and was blocking as a zombie that's grounds for a time out
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well, you can keep them out of your cade if you have grounds to do so, and it sounds as if you do. but if one of you got tagged and was blocking as a zombie that's grounds for a time out
    *shrugs* Yeah. I told Ashley to ztele out a few times over Steam, so I guess she's up to admin mercy.
    The funniest thing I find about you is that you're an immature little shit who rages to the internet thinking they care.

YOU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdBrYfxSXWc

Dawn of War 2 MISHEARD

1. ALIEN BEANS!

2. MY FACE IS MY SHIELD, MY FURY--MY SWORD!

3. LORY IS GLOYALTY PERFECTED!

4. Default

excuse me? are you out of your mind? first of all that spot holds about 6 people. its not a tube, its not a cade. it holds about 6 people and you and your friend were blocking people out of it, including myself for about 5 rounds in a row while you got like 16 kills because of it and you kept getting me killed. your out of your mind if you think its MY fault that everyone died when YOU BOTH were blocking me. Ask inny or ANYONE that was in the server at the time. Don't even try to turn this around or bs your way out of it because its pretty obviously juvenile what you and your friend were doing.