Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FoxietheFoxiefox

1. Default

Wow....i say one little thing and you go total rage bot on my ass, the whole fact that you are defending yourself and assaulting me solidifies my theory that you are another walter hitting on little girls on the internet. So good day sir, and happy hunting.

2. Default

Oh shut up viper your the one who butted in for no reason.

3. Default

This post is ok tho Kav

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -lViRu$l- Carnage View Post
    i didn't realize it was OK to TK 3 games in a row, and not be banned if you have alot of admins on your friends list, one of the games an admin was in the game...saw it happen say 3 or 4 times, then threatened to ban ME because i was calling the girl names? shit i need to get more admin friends so i can break the rules too!!------------------------
    Damage Taken from "FoxietheFoxieFox" - 96 in 12 hits...one of the many, learn to do your jobs as admin and ban the people who need to be banned.
    You aren't the first one to suffer from this, and posting about it usually doesn't do anything. Just sit it out, and take comfort in knowing that the people responsible are paying money every month for the right to display how unfit they are to handle simple tasks like moderating a game server.
    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties
    I'd do Fluffy any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Frufflebottoms View Post
    You aren't the first one to suffer from this, and posting about it usually doesn't do anything. Just sit it out, and take comfort in knowing that the people responsible are paying money every month for the right to display how unfit they are to handle simple tasks like moderating a game server.
    +1 so true

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    Only thing i got out of this thread is admins were biased because you were dealing with a girl carnage, and shady virus is a horndog who is defending someone who thinks they can get away with shit, because they use a voice changer and decesive some horny admins....

PICS OR IT ISN"T REAL!!!!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    that actually works if you know the camwhore irl.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

whats he on about now?

9. Default

wow ok whatever its my fault cause i didnt wanna ban the both of ya......... and it doesnt do any good for something as trivial as a team kill a 30 or hour ban really then u both come back and rage some more than have some stupid abuse thread then.......... plain and simple was trying to be fair but w/e take it how you want guess ill stop thinking nice and just ban for 30 more often.
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    Only thing i got out of this thread is admins were biased because you were dealing with a girl carnage, and shady virus is a horndog who is defending someone who thinks they can get away with shit, because they use a voice changer and decesive some horny admins....

PICS OR IT ISN"T REAL!!!!
    Foxy doesn't use a mic
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?